Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 12th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
===================================================================​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Again thank you for the gift received today
Who got all inclusive bracelets? Please, need 4 for hotdog to complete hotel. See my signature.thank you.:p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
olly 333 just a quick question how come u can only send a few things, can u send any duty free stuff?
going to send you cash counter soon if you can send me passengers will be great :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
pienicki
Items I can send, I call it the usual things are: fuel, towel, airco, single malt whiskey, cockpitwindow, radar, passengers, strong radiotransmitter, eau de toilette, fuelsupply, extra radar, make up etc
I call it the usual things because I cannot send for example ergo chairs and all inclusive bracelets, ampere meters, shampoo, choc candies and handling line. It is not clear to me why some people can send this, I don't know why I can't send it. What to do for it? Maybe you know?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
good morning to you all, thanks again for youre gifts

Heres what i sent out today-

flight catering to- daniel degracia, cap'n5, Long
cash counter to- olly 333, Cassie, baseballbro
spare wire to- air canillas, Suresh Pal
spare propeller to- Andrew-YYZ
passengers to- Maqu86, nsari (sari2)
choc candies to- yabuki77, nsari (sari)
defroster to- gcjr
shampoo to- flip123
pos terminal to- I Fly 2
add radar to- Hotdog
fuel adds to- One Bad Day

If you didnt recieve a gift today will send you one next gifting :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
gln5l6 & ae9z9hg
Username
FBU & FBU2
pienicki been sending choco candies to you left and right. haha hope it helps. let me know if you want something else.
air canillas sent you a Nav Module

Anyone out there with a defroster please send it my way. Just need one more to get my second Catering Facility. Speaking of that I am running pretty low on flight catering. For the neighbors that visit my place, please don't pay any attention to the mess. Doing a little reorganizing of my buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom