Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

(Santa - Android) After you build Skating Rink, what is next?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
Ok so I have 12 days left for Santa's quest. I've gotten to the point where I finally built the Skating Rink.
I am now waiting to get the items to complete it.

In the guide section, the guide only goes up to the skating rink, but I know there is more since people have talked about an ice castle and a christmas tree.

So what is next?

Can the guide be updated, or please direct me to a thread which as the rest of this quest line?

Also, any tips about what I should spend my greenies on for this quest, that will give the best chances of finishing the quest per green? Just curious cus I have 20 green and if I am able to it would be great to get that tree....

Also wondering how you get the other buildings I've heard about, like the christmas store, etc. Only buildings I see are the skating rink and the snowman (snowman does nothing).

thx,
veqryn

Top Bottom