Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

Joexara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xhoe8r
Username
joexara
Do we know what is the reward for completing the event? Is it worth trying it or not? I am level 46 and i am wondering if it is worth cause i dont have enough space and need to sell 1 of my 2 runways just to build event runway.

Do we know what is the reward for completing the event? Is it worth trying it or not? I am level 46 and i am wondering if it is worth cause i dont have enough space and need to sell 1 of my 2 runways just to build event runway.
The building you will receive as reward adds 20population and give's a 5%boost to paxbuildings in a radius off 2squares.
Not so special if you ask me seen better buildings in easyer events than this one
So i think this event is more for the fun and special eventbuildings that you can earn to decorate your city

The building you will receive as reward adds 20population and give's a 5%boost to paxbuildings in a radius off 2squares.
Not so special if you ask me seen better buildings in easyer events than this one
So i think this event is more for the fun and special eventbuildings that you can earn to decorate your city.

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I remember there are some bonusses that can be used outside the events they relate to (dancing with the leprecauns had a pot off gold doubeling all coins from buildings still got these and working fine)
but if iam not mistaken free2play posted about this limit about this specific xmas event
I saw that post also @crescent moon

Top Bottom