Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Sands of Time

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Their anti cheat system at the time was appalling, which anyone around at that time will be able to attest. In those days, your individual game was linked to your device‘s local time. G! always told you to keep your device on automatic time setting, but it was crap! If you were in a different country and your device (iPad mini 2 at the time) disconnected from the wifi, it would revert back to your local (home) time zone. When the WiFi re-established, it would update to local time. Furthermore, if you switched apps quickly, or didn’t shutdown/close the app fully, often the clock wouldn’t update. E.g. you could check game before bed at night, and when you reopen in the morning, no time had passed (I.e. fuel bar empty). When any of those happened you got banned. They had 2 levels of ban too, one blocked online features (gifting/visits/rankings), the other more serious one properly locked you out. Wiped out all tokens, couldn’t send flights....
They would unblock you (they knew their system was crap), but wouldn’t return the items. Luckily, you’d usually only lose online features..... but it happened. At the time, gifting/visiting was all based on local (device) time too, not UTC.

For the record, that was on an ipad mini 2 around 2012-2016 ish. After that things got a lot better. I’ve only been hit with a ban once in the last 3 or so years, and somehow it resolved its self before G! responded to the ticket.
Anyway, history lesson over. If you are interested, look through the old threads in the problems forum and you’ll see the mass of complaints.
I was banned once too, when we had change of time frim summer to winter back then.

I am playing this game for 2,5 years now. As I love aircrafts and flying in general, I was hooked from day 1. I met wonderful people here and I consider some of you as my friends, even if we didn´t met in person. I have great times with the game time after time and although I am mad sometimes about some parts of the game (like this event), I was never put to position, that I would want to leave. I understand that for everyone this day will come and I hope that it will be long from today for me.

But I want to share my greatest achievement so far and that is the sweet completion of Sands of Time 36 times. That means 36 golden chests and 36 Sky Captain bonuses. To this day, this is my best moment with Airport City and I want to thank all of you that give me advice, that help me with gifts and also better understand the game. BIG thank you!!! ♥🙏
Happy Flying.

View attachment 41416
congrats thumbs up.jpg

I am playing this game for 2,5 years now. As I love aircrafts and flying in general, I was hooked from day 1. I met wonderful people here and I consider some of you as my friends, even if we didn´t met in person. I have great times with the game time after time and although I am mad sometimes about some parts of the game (like this event), I was never put to position, that I would want to leave. I understand that for everyone this day will come and I hope that it will be long from today for me.

But I want to share my greatest achievement so far and that is the sweet completion of Sands of Time 36 times. That means 36 golden chests and 36 Sky Captain bonuses. To this day, this is my best moment with Airport City and I want to thank all of you that give me advice, that help me with gifts and also better understand the game. BIG thank you!!! ♥🙏
Happy Flying.

View attachment 41416
Congrats Mike.
Next target is Voices of the Past. Then The Wheel of Time. 😀

Pilot Jayco

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035cw2pvj
Username
Pilot Jayco
Louvre gives you +50 population and produces one collectible item per 24 hours.
Sky Captain is bonus which gives you better drop rates and more coins from flights. You don't need it to get Louvre.
Can I know what kinds collectible items?
Why wont we need it to get Louvre? Increasing drop rates is the essential for Louvre, isn’t

Can I know what kinds collectible items?
Why wont we need it to get Louvre? Increasing drop rates is the essential for Louvre, isn’t
No. The louvre is an extra that you get because you have collected the 5 previous collections. You don’t fly for it.

DE0C0447-139C-4392-90FC-0D56D18EE931.jpeg

Sky Captain is the reward.
Collectibles are ANY item from the collections. Can be space items, collections, alliance ( very rare) etc.

Pilot Jayco

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035cw2pvj
Username
Pilot Jayco
No. The louvre is an extra that you get because you have collected the 5 previous collections. You don’t fly for it.

View attachment 41690

Sky Captain is the reward.
Collectibles are ANY item from the collections. Can be space items, collections, alliance ( very rare) etc.
My point is you use sky captain for the next map so you can got more items needed for next louvre

Top Bottom