Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Running out of things to do

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Just curious. Has anyone played so long that they've accomplished all there is to accomplish in the game? I know they keep adding stuff, but I'm wondering if there comes a point where all you can do is fly and collect coins.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
When I started over 3 years ago, I thought I would have everything accomplished in a year at most. Now I have taken a few months off twice and probably not been as overall diligent as I could have. Road404 has added 3 rocket launches, an alliance, 2 (or maybe 3) aircraft type and all their destinations, and adventure destinations during that time. 3 weeks ago I finally 3 starred all the normal destinations and have started working on 3 starring the Adventure destinations. I still have a lot of land expansion also.

Even then, there are still the events that pop up (with new ones this year) and promises of more destinations and maybe even a new space flight.

There are a lot of different things to do. The key is to keep a focus on something you want to accomplish and be willing to change that goal if a better opportunity arises. I'm sure at some point, I will have accomplished most things but then I can focus 100% on helping others achieve their goals.

Good Luck.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just curious. Has anyone played so long that they've accomplished all there is to accomplish in the game? I know they keep adding stuff, but I'm wondering if there comes a point where all you can do is fly and collect coins.
Since alliance was implemented, it is not possible to acieve all stars, plus many new quest needs 400 Falcon flight and without lots of fuel from stock is just not possible to do all flights in 10-12 days...

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I'm wondering if there comes a point where all you can do is fly and collect coins.
You can fly just to fly or you can fly to compete in destination ranking. First just to beat it, then to get tokens.

Then you realize you can never run out of greens if you get 6 Mints. One costs 200/2000 gold/silver tokens.
One ranking win yields 3 gold. If you can win reliably once a week, that's over a year for 1 Mint...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@Agent_L , it won't take a year to make 200 Gold, only few month's if you have a right strategy, just keep doing red launches, do excavation instead of going for a #1 place on world map, excavation can give you more than 3 Gold compared to world map, and Red launches can give you more than 30 Gold per week if you do QL red launches every week.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Agent_L , it won't take a year to make 200 Gold, only few month's if you have a right strategy, just keep doing red launches, do excavation instead of going for a #1 place on world map, excavation can give you more than 3 Gold compared to world map, and Red launches can give you more than 30 Gold per week if you do QL red launches every week.
Hmm, excavations yield only 1 Gold (Bronze Chest) per full collection. That would be huge number of flights.

For space the Lunar Modules seem to be the limiting factor. At least 5 items to get 1 Module and at least 2.5 Modules to get 1 Water World item (if you take #1) and 5 of them to get 1 Gold Chest: that's 62.5 Dark Side of the Moon Items - at minimum, if you're super-lucky. It would take well over 625 Dark Side of the Moon items per week to get 10 chests. I find it hard to believe it can be done in a sustainable way.
That's also under condition you have good launch group.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hmm, excavations yield only 1 Gold (Bronze Chest) . That would be huge number of flights.

For space the Lunar Modules seem to be the limiting factor. At least 5 items to get 1 Module and at least 2.5 Modules to get 1 Water World item (if you take #1) and 5 of them to get 1 Gold Chest: that's 62.5 Dark Side of the Moon Items - at minimum, if you're super-lucky. It would take well over 625 Dark Side of the Moon items per week to get 10 chests. I find it hard to believe it can be done in a sustainable way.
Adventure Flights, Try to make 6 of every building, then you can get 36 Golds per building.
Red Launches- I have a really good group which helps each other on launches, we try to help take #1 in 576 Fuel.
I never think that much regarding launch collections as you only need to visit planetarium and build them. It takes time for sure but you surely can't make it all in a day ;)

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
You can fly just to fly or you can fly to compete in destination ranking. First just to beat it, then to get tokens.

Then you realize you can never run out of greens if you get 6 Mints. One costs 200/2000 gold/silver tokens.
One ranking win yields 3 gold. If you can win reliably once a week, that's over a year for 1 Mint...
Does the mint become available at the same time every year?

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Hmm, excavations yield only 1 Gold (Bronze Chest) per full collection. That would be huge number of flights.

This is the way to go, atleast it has been for me. From when I got my first QL`s around xmas15 to today I have earned almost 500 Gold tokens on red launches. It also gives you fuel so that you again can do the adventure destionations. The last month I have tested doing fewer launches, but putting more space fuel into the ones I do. 30x 1-5 spots on red launches will give you 5 Water World collections on average (my own calculations in my head right now ;)) rather than doing alot of launches where you 6. place and lower.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
This is the way to go, atleast it has been for me. From when I got my first QL`s around xmas15 to today I have earned almost 500 Gold tokens on red launches. It also gives you fuel so that you again can do the adventure destionations. The last month I have tested doing fewer launches, but putting more space fuel into the ones I do. 30x 1-5 spots on red launches will give you 5 Water World collections on average (my own calculations in my head right now ;)) rather than doing alot of launches where you 6. place and lower.
I'm not saying that it's not possible or should not be done, I am merely questioning if it's possible to do in a sustainable way.

Top Bottom