Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rule The Kingdom Reward

Dave' pid='61' dateline='1335632081 said:
Anyone else had the pop up for Rule The Kingdom game?

Made me chuckle when it said "Reward 0"

Was going to install it anyway, but might just wait to see if the zero reward was an error!

Yeah I have received that popup several times by now. Also here: "Reward 0". :-(

Some green cash might change my mind into testing the new game, too ;-)

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
We got a popup promising 10 airport money if we downloaded Rule the kingdom, but nothing has materialised. I saw some posts on the Airport city facebook page from someone who also had this problem and was trying to get customer support to even acknowedge that there had been such an offer!

RosieAir' pid='376' dateline='1336153672 said:
We got a popup promising 10 airport money if we downloaded Rule the kingdom, but nothing has materialised. I saw some posts on the Airport city facebook page from someone who also had this problem and was trying to get customer support to even acknowedge that there had been such an offer!

I am the one Rosie is tefering to. FSupport is easy to emailon game@game-insight.com but the are far from supportive. They insight there was never an offer.stinks.acebookPeter Carey.

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
meikle' pid='477' dateline='1336304332 said:
RosieAir' pid='376' dateline='1336153672 said:

I am the one Rosie is tefering to. FSupport is easy to emailon game@game-insight.com but the are far from supportive. They insight there was never an offer.stinks.acebookPeter Carey.

if you havent finished the rockfest yet, get your own back with this apparent bug detailed in my other post : https://www.airportcitygame.com/showthread.php?tid=5&page=3
:D

Top Bottom