Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Right Now started 2pm USA, EST. Feb 14

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfxh3bt
@Cluck I will join it but for blue launch(Prometheus) 2000 points needed....for green launch (Apogee)1600 points...
Which one are u launching........
post it on pc space launch......

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

@sanjeev @WhatHappenedNow @Dan Jansen @KenDuckySmith @Comet18 @Monica Peguero @Steve26 @cward @PeterNL @ItsRalphy @Cosmic Blue @gwb @strats @kaciepup
This is actually a green launch on a PC. I started my first launch not knowing what I was in for and need some help making the 1600. Do (if you can) any of you want to join in.
I have opened a thread in the PC launch area. Sorry for wrong place.
Any tips before I do this again?
@Cluck Went to join you but never saw you listed. There were 3 other ongoing missions, and once someone hits the complete button indicating they have all items needed, ie., suit, labs, nutrition, and treadmill, you are either committed to join the others or start new. So although I missed yours, I started a new one, having all 1600 points needed. One person jumped on the very last second, having no time at all to add any points, so lol Tom got a free ride to space. Maybe next time around @Cluck .

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Cluck Went to join you but never saw you listed. There were 3 other ongoing missions, and once someone hits the complete button indicating they have all items needed, ie., suit, labs, nutrition, and treadmill, you are either committed to join the others or start new. So although I missed yours, I started a new one, having all 1600 points needed. One person jumped on the very last second, having no time at all to add any points, so lol Tom got a free ride to space. Maybe next time around @Cluck .
Thanks! Sanjeev helped out and a mysterious other. I panicked a bit and was sure I would have to stay up all night or pay to get this thing launched! But it was done in 2 hours. whew. thank you for your advice. Launching is fun. Adds a very interesting element to the game! Cheers!

Top Bottom