Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Rewards not rewarded...!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
33EAU3D4H
Username
PNZ Capitals
On Thanksgiving Day Event my last 5400 currencies reward not added to my earned currency. I'm at 23rd stage. As per wiki "https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/thanksgiving_day/" at this stage it should be 30000 currencies. Don't know why this happened... I request anyone from the team to resolve the matter if possible.

1700393200777.png

1700393233324.png

1700393263463.png

On Thanksgiving Day Event my last 5400 currencies reward not added to my earned currency. I'm at 23rd stage. As per wiki "https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/thanksgiving_day/" at this stage it should be 30000 currencies. Don't know why this happened... I request anyone from the team to resolve the matter if possible.

View attachment 72020

View attachment 72021

View attachment 72022
Welcome to the forum! We are an unofficial fan forum for the game. For the official site that has links to submit problems:

However, I know that once you collect points in the event, there is a delay before it is posted to your total in the competition standings. If it is not posted within ~15 minutes, you should contact Game Insight to see if they can resolve the issue.

If your game crashed around such time it could be delayed even more or if you didn't acquire the daily bonus during the same day the update can be skewed.

As noted above, there is no team here that can assist with such issues, you will need to contact Game Insight (GI), the creator\developer of this game should you encounter support issues such as this. There are means to do so within the game such as on loading screen or within settings to contact support and open a ticket.

Top Bottom