Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Reserve Hanger Changes?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
OK, so when I started my game again I got a notice about a change in hangers, both my reserve hanger and also something called an operation hanger? Unfortunately I clicked faster than I could read. :( Yes, bad Nayeon.

Does anyone remember what they said?

I just recently linked my game to https://www.trail.gg/games/Airport_City - could that be a factor? It was nice to get some goodies plus another First Plane building.

Operational hanger is just the place where all your planes are, I think.

I restarted my game and didn't see the notices, though I'll keep an eye out for them

(edit) easier to paste to the wiki than take a screenshot myself :D

OK, so when I started my game again I got a notice about a change in hangers, both my reserve hanger and also something called an operation hanger? Unfortunately I clicked faster than I could read. :( Yes, bad Nayeon.

Does anyone remember what they said?

I just recently linked my game to https://www.trail.gg/games/Airport_City - could that be a factor? It was nice to get some goodies plus another First Plane building.
Yes, I saw that too. Don’t worry, it’s an old message and it’s there by mistake, they must’ve recycled some program chunks that had it embedded.
the message was first seen when our airports were converted from the 2 zones (city vs airport) to the 3 zones (city, airport and industrial) layout. We had 2 types of reserve hangar And they were transformed into only one. We got some compensation also, because reserve hangar2 was expandable with tokens only.
so, old message, don’t bother

Yes, I saw that too. Don’t worry, it’s an old message and it’s there by mistake, they must’ve recycled some program chunks that had it embedded.
the message was first seen when our airports were converted from the 2 zones (city vs airport) to the 3 zones (city, airport and industrial) layout. We had 2 types of reserve hangar And they were transformed into only one. We got some compensation also, because reserve hangar2 was expandable with tokens only.
so, old message, don’t bother
Did you get the compensation again? If so I want the message again:D

Top Bottom