Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Reserve Hangar

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Can anyone tell me how the reserve hangar will work?

Will it have slots like the repair base that you can use freely once you've paid to open them, or will you have to pay each time you store a plane?

Will it be an actual building that you have to place in your airport?
I'm also wondering whether it will be worth the cost (I don't have high-speed planes) or if I'd be better off just selling planes and buying new ones as I go.

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Can anyone tell me how the reserve hangar will work?

Will it have slots like the repair base that you can use freely once you've paid to open them, or will you have to pay each time you store a plane?

Will it be an actual building that you have place in your airport?
I'm also wondering whether it will be worth the cost (I don't have high-speed planes) or if I'd be better off just selling planes and buying new ones as I go.
Not sure in total, but as it was mentioned here, Reserve Hangar should have 10 slots (yes, like, Repair Base). There was also a picture published, and all info comes from FB version of AC game.

Basic building with one slot it is cheap, as i was told, around 5000 coins. All slots from 2-6, you can upgrade with coins. Slots 7-10 are upgradable with greenies only.

Not sure if all info will be same for iOS and Android or other platforms too. But one think that I know: We NEED Reserve Hangar!!! With coming update! :shifty:

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Not sure in total, but as it was mentioned here, Reserve Hangar should have 10 slots (yes, like, Repair Base). There was also a picture published, and all info comes from FB version of AC game.

Basic building with one slot it is cheap, as i was told, around 5000 coins. All slots from 2-6, you can upgrade with coins. Slots 7-10 are upgradable with greenies only.

Not sure if all info will be same for iOS and Android or other platforms too. But one think that I know: We NEED Reserve Hangar!!! With coming update! :shifty:

Thank you so much for your answer!
I understand it's taken from the FB version, and what lands in our games may be somewhat different.

I think at this point we're all just waiting for the update to drop.

Top Bottom