Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Reserve Hangar 2 - Upgrades

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I know this has been subject of discussion before, but I can't find the right thread where it was discussed... So I'm putting it here: Reserve Hangar 2 (so the one you buy with gold tokens) has two free spots, and two spots you can unlock with greenies. Can anyone confirm that none of the levels you can upgrade will provide additional free spots? I guess I'm asking is, are the two free spots you get with the initial purchase the only two free spots? Or do you get an additional free spot every time you upgrade? Does it make sense for me to wait with unlocking an additional spot with greenies until I upgraded to lvl2, or doesn't it matter when I upgrade with greenies since it will always cost the same amount of greenies and no further freebies are given?

I know this has been subject of discussion before, but I can't find the right thread where it was discussed... So I'm putting it here: Reserve Hangar 2 (so the one you buy with gold tokens) has two free spots, and two spots you can unlock with greenies. Can anyone confirm that none of the levels you can upgrade will provide additional free spots? I guess I'm asking is, are the two free spots you get with the initial purchase the only two free spots? Or do you get an additional free spot every time you upgrade? Does it make sense for me to wait with unlocking an additional spot with greenies until I upgraded to lvl2, or doesn't it matter when I upgrade with greenies since it will always cost the same amount of greenies and no further freebies are given?
Look in the wiki. Reserve hangar 2 it’s all listed. I know as I put it in with the help of Pit.

Top Bottom