Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch "Ready" but cannot land ???

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
My Prometheus lander is "Ready" - TAP the icon and nothing happens. Both runways are available.
Closed the app. Tried again - same thing.
Powered down device (IPAD2 IOS8) - Tried again - will not land.
Tried all other aspects of game - Gifting, visiting neighbors, etc etc - all OK.
QUESTION - has anyone seen this before ???? TY Bill

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
My Prometheus lander is "Ready" - TAP the icon and nothing happens. Both runways are available.
Closed the app. Tried again - same thing.
Powered down device (IPAD2 IOS8) - Tried again - will not land.
Tried all other aspects of game - Gifting, visiting neighbors, etc etc - all OK.
QUESTION - has anyone seen this before ???? TY Bill

Same here, can not land.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Ok, so somehow my lander returned, I tapped on benjamin thomas ipad to join your blue launch, a few hours passed and I ended up on Neil ellor, Ne2 launch??
Neil, I am adding with both games, you may end up with a silver for just being there! Typical ;)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
He
Ok, so somehow my lander returned, I tapped on benjamin thomas ipad to join your blue launch, a few hours passed and I ended up on Neil ellor, Ne2 launch??
Neil, I am adding with both games, you may end up with a silver for just being there! Typical ;)
Helen just started to add to both games you are still there on both games with zero so anything you added never counted on these games.
But I think you have launched somehow, both my games show each other but neither can add.
Just got to slog this out to clear I think
Captain Tneil has landed on its solo too?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
He
Helen just started to add to both games you are still there on both games with zero so anything you added never counted on these games.
But I think you have launched somehow, both my games show each other but neither can add.
Just got to slog this out to clear I think
Captain Tneil has landed on its solo too?
Neil ellor

We had a successful launch, Ne2 with a bronze as Kazinho jumped on board and finished the launch, thanks buddy ;)
You are a jammy dodger Neil :) :) :)

Top Bottom