Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recently joined again

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I previously played this game on facebook but found that while I was working playing thge game properly took up too much time. To avoid temptation I deleted the game from Facebook without thinking about all the stuff I would be losing.

I am now enjoying retirement and finding more time to play and after my recent upgrade to Windows 10 I saw the app in the store, started playing and remembered how much fun it was.
I have worked back up to level 11 now and am also remembering how frustrating the game could be at times as well. Especially when I have used precious airport cash to buy a new building only to find when it completes that I need to collect or buy for cash more items before it can be used. I do wish they would state these extras in item descriptions and perhaps offer a discount one off price for instant build and use.

It looks as if having started the windows store game that I cant add friends through facebook as I used to and none of the reccommended friends have responded in the week that I have been playing.

If YOU are a windows player, not too far ahead in the game, and want a friend who plays daily and who will send gifts as well as receive them then please add me gbswales99 I promise I will not ignore requests

Top Bottom