Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Real pilots?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
How many are actual pilots - either private pilot or commercial - in real life?

I have my commercial single and multi instrument airplane with 1,200 PIC. I also have my CFI , CFI-I, and MEI (although they are expired) I've only flown once in the last several years (no time when I have money and no money when I have the time) Hope after finishing this round of school I'll be earning enough to start flying in real life again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Unfortunately only on FSX, and now changed to Prepar3d v3 :) but started from SEP, now flying only Piper Dakota :)

In real life - 9 years in airport ground handling, mostly OPS, W&B and PAX DEP.

So. I'm not a real pilot, but have "something" in common with planes and flying ;)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Unfortunately only on FSX, and now changed to Prepar3d v3 :) but started from SEP, now flying only Piper Dakota :)

In real life - 9 years in airport ground handling, mostly OPS, W&B and PAX DEP.

So. I'm not a real pilot, but have "something" in common with planes and flying ;)
Out of 8 words you've used normal people get only "prepar3d" and "piper dakota" : D

I always thought people involved in real flying steer clear from games like AC, which oversimplify beyond reason.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I always thought people involved in real flying steer clear from games like AC, which oversimplify beyond reason.

Not at all --- those of us who love flying know the best fragrance in the world is jet fuel! :D (and in my case, jet fuel + horses) and we can't get enough of aviation - we are the ones who go to an airport just to watch the planes takeoff and land - and the next best thing when we don't live next to a major airport anymore is watching them land and take off in a game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
@Blue Aero , yes I do it for a living
@Agent_L this PC simulators is the basis of the simulators that real pilots get their training. This games with the proper add-ons give a good simulation of the real aircrafts. Although, most pilots indeed don't play these games.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Agent_L this PC simulators is the basis of the simulators that real pilots get their training. This games with the proper add-ons give a good simulation of the real aircrafts. Although, most pilots indeed don't play these games.
Which simulators? Only prepar3d is googlable, all other acronyms are undecipherable - but maybe that was the intention : D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Which simulators? Only prepar3d is googlable, all other acronyms are undecipherable - but maybe that was the intention : D
FSX is the Microsoft Flight Simulator X
SEP is Single Engine Piston which is a class rating of a pilot's license
The following is not my domain but I believe that they are:OPS = Operations, W&B = Weight and Balance, PAX DEP = Passengers Departures

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
FSX is the Microsoft Flight Simulator X
SEP is Single Engine Piston which is a class rating of a pilot's license
The following is not my domain but I believe that they are:OPS = Operations, W&B = Weight and Balance, PAX DEP = Passengers Departures

Everything written above is true :)
PAX DEP - is Passengers Department - dealing with departures, but also arrivals, check-in, reduced mobility, etc :)

Not at all --- those of us who love flying know the best fragrance in the world is jet fuel! :D (and in my case, jet fuel + horses) and we can't get enough of aviation - we are the ones who go to an airport just to watch the planes takeoff and land - and the next best thing when we don't live next to a major airport anymore is watching them land and take off in a game.

Hell true bro! :D

Top Bottom