Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Ready to join

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Kapitan Albert
Username
Kapitan Albert
Launched and waiting for lander.

To everybody: If you want to become my neighbor, please, send me a notification so that I know you are from here and I'll accept you.

My friend code: Kapitan Albert

iPad

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Kapitan Albert
Username
Kapitan Albert
I am currently in space but will be back in 5h 30m I will look to see if you are still
on the pad at that time.

We'll be waiting for you @Wired Parrott :) I don't know how you manage to store enough items to do a launch on your own. Do you spend a lot of real money to buy green notes and just buy the items you need? We're trying to collect enough stuff, but there never is enough to finish the launch on our own. I don't really take it too seriously, but I must admit my son is too impatient to wait and we risk starting the launch expecting somebody will join us. And normally nobody does :dead: and we lose everything :( again :banghead:

:)
Is there a trick to get more necessary items in less time or is it the only alternative: to wait or to pay?

Joined and launched. :cool:

Usually I do not launch alone, all of my neighbors come from this forum and it is pretty easy to get others to join once you
have the neighbors and are established here. In this case, however, I actually just used a secondary account of mine to launch
very quickly. As far as the items needed to launch the easy answer is I visit neighbors planetariums every day. They give items that complete a few collections that each give a launch ready crate when collected. When your heart level gets to 9 you can visit 12 neighbors I have 12+ neighbors that have 6 or more planetariums each. So every day I visit 60 planetariums and get between 15 - 30
launch ready crates which translates into 15 - 30 items needed for launches. I do buy greenies on occasion but never use them for launches. I have 3000 launch ready crates ready to open on top of all the items I already have in storage for launches. So as you can tell it is pretty easy for me to launch when ever I want.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Kapitan Albert
Username
Kapitan Albert
Joined and launched. :cool:

Usually I do not launch alone, all of my neighbors come from this forum and it is pretty easy to get others to join once you
have the neighbors and are established here. In this case, however, I actually just used a secondary account of mine to launch
very quickly. As far as the items needed to launch the easy answer is I visit neighbors planetariums every day. They give items that complete a few collections that each give a launch ready crate when collected. When your heart level gets to 9 you can visit 12 neighbors I have 12+ neighbors that have 6 or more planetariums each. So every day I visit 60 planetariums and get between 15 - 30
launch ready crates which translates into 15 - 30 items needed for launches. I do buy greenies on occasion but never use them for launches. I have 3000 launch ready crates ready to open on top of all the items I already have in storage for launches. So as you can tell it is pretty easy for me to launch when ever I want.

:wideyed: WOW!!! I'm impressed. How long have you been playing?

Top Bottom