Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launches On Saturday

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Sounds like a plan there @Abhishek Jain :) I have one more QL left and my bug was fixed on sunday morning with GI minor update.... with this last QL, I would like to maybe launch about 10-12 blue launches then swithch to red so I can get the most use out of this QL... I am going to fly more space maps to get more QL bonuses.... 1 more series of flights to each map will give me 4 more QL's... With this being said, when we start blue launches, I would suggest we plan out how we use fuel so everyone gets what they need... I would like to get 5 maps out of this blue launch so if anyone needs maps from blue like I do, lets get this together so things will go smoothly :) Also many thanks to all that have launched with me :) All of u rock :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Sounds like a plan there @Abhishek Jain :) I have one more QL left and my bug was fixed on sunday morning with GI minor update.... with this last QL, I would like to maybe launch about 10-12 blue launches then swithch to red so I can get the most use out of this QL... I am going to fly more space maps to get more QL bonuses.... 1 more series of flights to each map will give me 4 more QL's... With this being said, when we start blue launches, I would suggest we plan out how we use fuel so everyone gets what they need... I would like to get 5 maps out of this blue launch so if anyone needs maps from blue like I do, lets get this together so things will go smoothly :) Also many thanks to all that have launched with me :) All of u rock :)
I will surely go with this idea but after 1st april as my exam's gets over.

Top Bottom