Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL red - party on Saturday and Sunday this weekend

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
@Pavolko_Gun

Thanks do much! Marvellous party!
I had to get to get 1st place 1 more time and it now seems a good place to finish for a week or two!!

I am exhausted! That was fast and furious!! :)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Now to start clicking on the planetariums!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Pavolko_Gun

Thanks do much! Marvellous party!
I had to get to get 1st place 1 more time and it now seems a good place to finish for a week or two!!

I am exhausted! That was fast and furious!! :)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Now to start clicking on the planetariums!!
Yes, me too. I have enough collections for few more partyes... But ammo is the problem, so Launch Boxes are more then welcome.
Just more PEB's would be fine. It seems easier to get PEB on android then iOS... (n):whistle:

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
@Gt city

I have done about 100 red launches this weekend! Crazy..

I have enough for another 50 launches but I am down to 4 PEBs and 15 Main Stabilizers..

I have about 200 more collections that will give me launch ready boxes..for some reason I like to have loads I reserve!

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Just wanted to say thanks to u all for the earlier launch party:) that was just like @Robby's parties :) It was moving really fast on the second one especially :) I got like 33 boxes from the earlier party :) just asking, can we launch blue? I think I missed it...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just wanted to say thanks to u all for the earlier launch party:) that was just like @Robby's parties :) It was moving really fast on the second one especially :) I got like 33 boxes from the earlier party :) just asking, can we launch blue? I think I missed it...
Depend what other say... QL holders... @Fatdaz has QL also, he would like Blue...

Top Bottom