Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Proposal for Saturday - October 18, 2014

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi Ramy (Rsorour) and the rest.

QL went well,
After joining Ramy, I went to bed. When I woke up, around three, I checked and Launched my rocket. Timer.... 24 hours
Why 24 hours.... Maybe because Ramy QL already landed when I took off? Sounds a bit logical.... But can not be the hole story...
In one launch, Ramy got the 2.24 hours and someone else got the 24 hours. Ramy wasn't landed yet when the other got 24 hours....

Anyone else an idea?

Hello, This happened to myself on the same QL party, stuck on 24hrs, have raised ticket 12 hours ago, no response! Have restarted both game and iPad several times, no luck! Have started a new thread on Glitches re this. Sorry as it is quite frustrating, threw out my plans to stock on fuel.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Ramy (Rsorour) and the rest.

QL went well,
After joining Ramy, I went to bed. When I woke up, around three, I checked and Launched my rocket. Timer.... 24 hours
Why 24 hours.... Maybe because Ramy QL already landed when I took off? Sounds a bit logical.... But can not be the hole story...
In one launch, Ramy got the 2.24 hours and someone else got the 24 hours. Ramy wasn't landed yet when the other got 24 hours....

Anyone else an idea?
After reading some more posts on this thread:
The android QL should wait with launching until the IOS QL has launched.
Android hasn't updated yet, If all the android QL launched AND landed (I think) and then IOS launches, the server does not register multiple QL... so Ramy gets the 2.24.
This logic sounds logical, only why did 1 person get 24 hours while Ramy was still flying with his QL.

Oke, anyone other ideas?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Will be at home for next 40 minutes, then off for whole day.
Just in case if anyone wants to start Blue and stil have valid QL... nsari Juvenal
Need only three more flights to get 3rd star and QL - hope for next Sunday (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
After reading some more posts on this thread:
The android QL should wait with launching until the IOS QL has launched.
Android hasn't updated yet, If all the android QL launched AND landed (I think) and then IOS launches, the server does not register multiple QL... so Ramy gets the 2.24.
This logic sounds logical, only why did 1 person get 24 hours while Ramy was still flying with his QL.

Oke, anyone other ideas?
Sounds quite logical to me, but it was wierd anyway. At the end, the i had last blue flight with Juvenal only, i did close the game and opened it again, on ipad and android phone. On android landed in 14 minutes, while on ipad 2h24m. Ok, landed this morning, but wierd anyway. Did not checked with two QLs.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I think I know what happend....

I the beginning of QL, QL only worked when a QL was activated. All others get 24 hours. They partially activated this on IOS again....

When the android QL's launch (and land?) before IOS launches, those QL's are not registered.
Android can still pick up neighbors with QL. IOS can not.
For a IOS QL this means he launches with one QL.
For a IOS (not QL) the IOS QL does not count so no QL on board... 24 hours

explains the problem as all other QL's were android

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Sounds quite logical to me, but it was wierd anyway. At the end, the i had last blue flight with Juvenal only, i did close the game and opened it again, on ipad and android phone. On android landed in 14 minutes, while on ipad 2h24m. Ok, landed this morning, but wierd anyway. Did not checked with two QLs.
They wanted to take out the speeding up bug, they deactivated the tag along option on IOS somehow.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
But the advice for today (when theory is correct)
1. QL party
2. IOS launches, QL android wait until IOS is in the air
3. QL android launch

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
The QL you guys are talking about has nothing to do with the QL of Waverlyhuff right? I just wanted to check before I add in the rest of the points.
At the moment it is just the 2 of us on board, and we're launching in the next few minutes. Jump in while you can.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I will start another red launch when I land. I want to take first, so if you need a first place, please start your own launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom