Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Party Friend Requests

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sygnc0g
Username
rita_sim
Greetings all, I will be starting up more green QL launches at about 19:30 US eastern (or 11:30 p.m. UTC) or about 20 minutes. Anyone that wants to join is welcome.
I'm interested, could you add me please? 04sygnc0g
Thank you!! :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
030o7f0ql
Username
Aurora
Would love to join any QL launches. Doubt I’ll finish the event, but would be nice to give it a shot. Thanks in advance!

030o7f0ql

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a93bukv
Username
Wratch3t
Gladly ... I’ll be doing a QL sometime next week or WE and you’re welcome to join. I’ve sent over a friend request - I play under “Skipper”. Also have plenty of space building for you to visit and collect resources for the event.
If youre still doing more QL launches and have room, id love to join. My friend code is 04a93bukv. Thanks.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03nek8in7
Greetings all, I will be starting up more green QL launches at about 19:30 US eastern (or 11:30 p.m. UTC) or about 20 minutes. Anyone that wants to join is welcome.
I’d like to join please!

My friend code is 03nek8in7

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a93bukv
Username
Wratch3t
If youre still doing any green QL launches id love to join. My FC is 04a93bukv. Thanks.

Top Bottom