Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Party Friend Requests

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ceh81eb
Username
Ran li on
Hi everyone. May I join a lunch party with ql? Have above and beyond materials...

My code: 03ceh81eb

Thank you all!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
As soon as the event starts, I'll be launching greens. Anyone is welcome to join, I just ask you follow the 576 rule and to please stay behind those with QLs. There will be plenty of opportunities this week. Launches will happen fast and in my experience too quickly for posting positions, etc. So, just look for me in the pad and join in.

For those of you who sent friend requests, I will be accepting soon.

New members please see this link as a helpful guide on launching:
Should I be putting 6 in rather than 12?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04626njb5
Username
Aa Shahneel
Hi @Aviatrix ! I would also like to be neighbors and join in your QL launches. I have sent you a request.

I must say that I worried this even would exclude non-high-level players, but I am pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of people to include us :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Benny
Hi, I’ll be launching a QL party tomorrow starting at 2.00. If anyone wants to join add me - 03vxriwxd . I have plenty of resources so I can probably do 500-600 per launch for at least 6 launches so I need the rest filled out between several people

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi, I’ll be launching a QL party tomorrow starting at 2.00. If anyone wants to join add me - 03vxriwxd . I have plenty of resources so I can probably do 500-600 per launch for at least 6 launches so I need the rest filled out between several people
I have a ton of resources but no QLs to add. Sent request

Hi. I have some resources. Send you a FR. Let mi know how to join. Captain Eagle

Top Bottom