Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Green Party for Tuesday 21/10/2014

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi Kazinho
this could be a problem because we are very few people involved in launches and I have not in stock so many fuel to do so many launches without help (and my secondary games have fuel but not enough collection to support main games for all QL party) .

If I don't find someone that support with top positions I think I have necessary to postpone QL party to weekend in order to have more people.

Hope you can understand my position.

Cheers

Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Lukasz : 6 1st places and 6 2nd places are good for you? I will be able to do only 24 green launches from 4.00am GMT every 10 minutes.
Will you use a QL bonus?
Which is your time zone?

Kazinho : will you use QL bonus the same?

Cheers

Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Kazinho, Lukasz, Capt Iz 69, pegasus, R3d_F1v3, s8s, in order to have more people on board the QL party will be postponed to Tomorrow 21/10 with start 18.00pm GMT.
Sure QL bonus from Massimo4256 and Lukasz, I hope it's also ok for Kazinho that has to put the 3rd QL.

Starting Tomorrow evening we will have more people wasting less fuel to do the same flights.

This evening I will post the schedule for Session Green with the assigned top 3 positions.

Please, confirm if this is good for you, your time zone and for which session you will attend.

Cheers

Massimo

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
The evening would be fine, green can attend all, red some, thanks. eve
Kazinho, Lukasz, Capt Iz 69, pegasus, R3d_F1v3, s8s, in order to have more people on board the QL party will be postponed to Tomorrow 21/10 with start 18.00pm GMT.
Sure QL bonus from Massimo4256 and Lukasz, I hope it's also ok for Kazinho that has to put the 3rd QL.

Starting Tomorrow evening we will have more people wasting less fuel to do the same flights.

This evening I will post the schedule for Session Green with the assigned top 3 positions.

Please, confirm if this is good for you, your time zone and for which session you will attend.

Cheers

Massimo[/quote

Evening much better for me, thanks..

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3

Cheers

Massimo
Depending on the time, I would be interested in the green launches, but only if I can be assigned some first places and if the majority of the launches are before midnight my time. I am GMT-4.

Top Bottom