Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Apogee (Green) ?

Thanks for the party guys Gt city Rsorour Kazinho and all other participants - got the 3rd star on the Green and a further QL:):). I can do a few more Reds tonight but then I need some sleep. Will check threads to see which colour we will continue on in the morning but unfortunatley am not available from 10.30 GMT until 18.00 GMT.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thanks for the party guys Gt city Rsorour Kazinho and all other participants - got the 3rd star on the Green and a further QL:):). I can do a few more Reds tonight but then I need some sleep. Will check threads to see which colour we will continue on in the morning but unfortunatley am not available from 10.30 GMT until 18.00 GMT.
OK, even in evening we can so some more BLUE lauches, from 18.00 - 19.00 GMT. About 10-12, on every 5minutes, if you like.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
so whats the consensus? I can go for another hour.
Not sure about me, i will probably go to sleep. Long day, and flying and coordinating this excellent QL rollercoaster was a bit hard for me.

Thanks a lot to all QL participants: Rsorour, Pakman and @Kazinho - Great job, thanks for sharing QL with all of us.
Thanks to all others who participates: We did a marvelous QL party, all goes on 5 minutes sharp (almost).

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Not sure about me, i will probably go to sleep. Long day, and flying and coordinating this excellent QL rollercoaster was a bit hard for me.

Thanks a lot to all QL participants: Rsorour, Pakman and @Kazinho - Great job, thanks for sharing QL with all of us.
Thanks to all others who participates: We did a marvelous QL party, all goes on 5 minutes sharp (almost).

Thanks so much @GtCity - It was a blast! I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to organizing this awesome QL Party for us!

Top Bottom