Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Profile Damaged

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
just updated to 7.13.26 at 830pmEST 3/2/20 for spring event and when game finished updating, and I clicked open, it said "Your profile flayer6 was damaged." I clicked ok but the message keeps returning. I tried to delete and reinstall and I get the same error. Anyone else? iOS 10.3.3 iPad 3

I put in ticket.

I also experience the same problem after yesterday's update on iOs. Sent a ticket and got the response they are checking it. Strange they don't communicate anything on their Facebook page about it. It's almost 20 hours now after they released it.

Airport City Support Team
March 03, 2020, 08:11 +0100
Hello,
I'll talk the matter over with my colleagues and get back to you shortly.
Stay tuned!

I also experience the same problem after yesterday's update on iOs. Sent a ticket and got the response they are checking it. Strange they don't communicate anything on their Facebook page about it. It's almost 20 hours now after they released it.

Airport City Support Team
March 03, 2020, 08:11 +0100
Hello,
I'll talk the matter over with my colleagues and get back to you shortly.
Stay tuned!
released I dont think is he right word. I think it slipped out by accident. There is no announcement here, and nothing on Facebook.

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
I updated on iPad yesterday (iPadOS 13.3.1), had no problems with the game whatsoever except that there's no event! However, two of my fellow alliance members are unable to load the game, also on iOS devices, but I have no idea what iOS version they have, or if it makes any difference. If either of you get a solution, please post it here for the benefit of everyone else! Annoying silence from GI as usual....

I updated on iPad yesterday (iPadOS 13.3.1), had no problems with the game whatsoever except that there's no event! However, two of my fellow alliance members are unable to load the game, also on iOS devices, but I have no idea what iOS version they have, or if it makes any difference. If either of you get a solution, please post it here for the benefit of everyone else! Annoying silence from GI as usual....
indeed, I really don't understand why they don't communicate about it. Mistakes can happen, but be clear about it. Yesterday they posted the new event on their Facebook page. Although a lot of people are complaining in the comments about the game not starting, not a single reaction from them about it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04apyte
Username
Marina VR F20
just updated to 7.13.26 at 830pmEST 3/2/20 for spring event and when game finished updating, and I clicked open, it said "Your profile flayer6 was damaged." I clicked ok but the message keeps returning. I tried to delete and reinstall and I get the same error. Anyone else? iOS 10.3.3 iPad 3

I put in ticket.
Same for me on Android the few I been talking with the same all level 80 and 1 79 opened ticket but the response and communication non existent

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
We had a user lose all his neighbours and also got kicked off our Alliance, this after the second update! Luckily my own game wasn't affected. It's about time GI quit stonewalling and let people know what's going on, these blunders make you think they've hired a bunch of incompetent dimwits in the programming dept...? We're also livid for losing that user's pax count & alliance missions this week - he did get back in but with no tasks until next Sunday as if he were a new member!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We had a user lose all his neighbours and also got kicked off our Alliance, this after the second update! Luckily my own game wasn't affected. It's about time GI quit stonewalling and let people know what's going on, these blunders make you think they've hired a bunch of incompetent dimwits in the programming dept...? We're also livid for losing that user's pax count & alliance missions this week - he did get back in but with no tasks until next Sunday as if he were a new member!
As the alliance owner put a ticket into G! to see if you can get the appropriate gifts/rewards as if the member had never been removed. You might get them or you might get the typical response that everyone else gets. Either way expect your ticket to be closed before the issue is resolved.

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
As the alliance owner put a ticket into G! to see if you can get the appropriate gifts/rewards as if the member had never been removed. You might get them or you might get the typical response that everyone else gets. Either way expect your ticket to be closed before the issue is resolved.
Exactly what happened to me. Then I start new ticket and they ask me to describe problem. So frustrating!

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
My mini-ipad 2 keeps on stuttering and crashing. With the problems cited, I fear that deleting and re-installing the app would not restore my profile. What would assure me that once reinstalled, my profile data will be the same. Is there a prompt once started with new install for the current profile to be activated? And will re-installing the app solve the stuttering and crashing problem?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
My mini-ipad 2 keeps on stuttering and crashing. With the problems cited, I fear that deleting and re-installing the app would not restore my profile. What would assure me that once reinstalled, my profile data will be the same. Is there a prompt once started with new install for the current profile to be activated? And will re-installing the app solve the stuttering and crashing problem?
I have a game on an iPad mini 2 and things have been bad for years. Much better since V7.0, but it crashes all the time. I think the hardware is just too out of date if I’m honest.
I haven’t tried reinstalling so cannot advise there unfortunately.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I have a game on an iPad mini 2 and things have been bad for years. Much better since V7.0, but it crashes all the time. I think the hardware is just too out of date if I’m honest.
I haven’t tried reinstalling so cannot advise there unfortunately.
I do not think it is the hardware but it is more on the app programming. Stuttering occurs while communicating with the main server and when neighbors visit my account. There re times that it goes smoothly for about an hour and then the crashing starts. If it is hardware, then it should go crashing in a few minutes of play.

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
I moved from an identical iPad 3 to another and my most frequent problem is while/after playing ad and when visiting neighbors. Through their support I was able to carry over my profile nearly perfectly. I don't remember but I may have lost friends but support has since been able to restore most of them.
My advice is to take screenshots of your city, friend code, storage, etc., contact them, to alert of impending transfer, follow their instructions, etc. When you start new game on new device, it recognizes you have a former profile, assuming you use same Apple ID credentials on new device. I hope this helps and you don't have frustration I experienced.

Top Bottom