Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

problem with access to the airport bank

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
motorcat
I left this message twice through a contact form but did not receive an answer till now
I have a made purchase an airport cash in the bank according to Your last offer Mystery Building 2
Aa a result my CC account has been charged but I received nothing
I lost as well communication for the possibility purchase and still get the attached info
Please help as soon as possible

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.jpg
    Bez tytułu.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 113
Device
  1. Windows PC
I left this message twice through a contact form but did not receive an answer till now
I have a made purchase an airport cash in the bank according to Your last offer Mystery Building 2
I lost as well communication for the possibility purchase and still get the attached info
I have had exactly the same error message it shows your purchase about fifteen minutes later.Try closing your game and reopening that's what I did and it worked.

Did you send to GI support
http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form?lang=en

Top Bottom