Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Possible Collection bug and spaceship launches.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I have encountered something every odd with my last Blue Launch. I was wondering if anyone else has seen the following happen.

1. I go and collect a bunch of items from neighbour's space buildings (launch pads, Mission Control Centers and Research Labs). As a result of all this, I have five new space related collections completed.
2. I claim the collected collections and get the launch items..
3. I apply the launch items to my existing Blue Launch and point total goes up.
4. I power off my tablet after shutting down Airport City.
5. About 2 hours later (which is how long it takes my shortest space collection related flight to complete), I start up the tablet and launch AIrport City.
6. I get another five completed space collections and they appear to be the same ones, and this is BEFORE I collect from any completed flights.
7. I complete these collections and apply them to my Blue Launch and the points go up. The points from step 3 are still there.
8. Repeat steps steps 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 with the same result a third time.

Has anyone seen anything like this happen with their collections?

I am not complaining as it means that I am very likely to complete the blue launch.

Top Bottom