Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Howdy folks!

I'm looking for a few more items for the Hangers, trying to build 3 of them to up my chances of completing this event. Here is what i currently need:

OBD Russian - 8x Oil pump, 6x Fuel Pump, 6x Gun Camera (scope thing)
Flyerduck - 8x Oil Pump, 6x Fuel pump, 6x Gun Camera (scope thing)

i have added you at my elijackjack account.. please send the grey transmitter and i could send you items for the green hangars

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
I'm playing Russian version.
Having problem with Fuel Station 3 - can't receive any "brown" Transmitters! :-(
Made hundreds flights to Rio and still have no such transmitters...
When I put "TRANSMITTER" to my wish list there were plenty of grey Transmitters and (of course) ZERO of browns.
It's funny but Wiki also has only grey Transmitter for Fuel 3...
Ideas?..

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@Nicks,
The only way to get the Transmitter, Triple Wire or Reinforced Frame is as drops from flights to Rio.
FullSizeRender (5).jpg

These items cannot be gifted. Drops from flights are very random but using a Dice (not a Golden Dice) can improve your chances.
Keep trying and good luck!
Tom

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
@Nicks,
The only way to get the Transmitter, Triple Wire or Reinforced Frame is as drops from flights to Rio.
View attachment 1325
These items cannot be gifted. Drops from flights are very random but using a Dice (not a Golden Dice) can improve your chances.
Keep trying and good luck!
Tom
Oh my gosh, Wikia has mistakes...
Nothing is perfect in this world...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Oh my gosh, Wikia has mistakes...
Nothing is perfect in this world...
@Nicks,
I'm sure the Encyclopedia Britannica would echo your feelings. Remember that Wikipedia is created by users, not experts.
(Aside: My favorite Wikipedia story is when Sarah Palin got the facts wrong in a debate about Paul Revere's Ride, her supporters went on Wikipedia and changed the facts to her version. Luckily, the powers that be later changed it back. End of aside.)
One of the many reasons I like this forum is because the members are pretty knowledgeable about the game since they play it regularly -- if not obsessively -- and are very friendly.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
Top Bottom