Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch planning Red QL party

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Whats up Airport City Astronauts!!!!!! Ok... I am planning a QL party for all of u that need gold tokens.... here is the planned strategy, some of us need gold tokens from red launches.... I would like to see players that have money buildings to help out us that need money buildings.... The people that need gold tokens please post if ur in and also to those that can help.... I suggest this, first 576 takes first and then the next person and so on down the line... this can work, it has been done before with success. ... I have a QL to throw in on this.... if this can be planned for after the event, cool... just want to do this party before the bank offer comes so that some of us can purchase a money building... all suggestions are welcome :)

Top Bottom