Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

planning Red QL party on September 19

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Hello all!!!!! I am ready to start a QL party on red for Saturday September 19..... I will be using QL, hopefully we can get another 3-4 to return quickly... I plan to do as many as possible as I am good for 250+ red launches with collections. ... All are welcome and if I am not neighbors with u, please send me pm with ur game name and I will accept :) Thank you all and lets get this planned so everything will go smooth... One thing, this will also be a token run for those of u who really need them.....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I am very sorry people..... I posted in the wrong room... this was meant for Android/iOS... sent pm to Gt city to move to proper room... thanks :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
For me after 18:00 UK would be excellent, busy day, I make that 11:00? your time
If you start before I will check out the launch and add my QL then and carry on until bed time:):sleep:
Please post when you start;)

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
I am new to the forum and would like to join the QL party. Unfortunately i don't have a QL, but i have some launch/fuel items. I have added you in the game and sendt you a PM.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I have started launching red and due to the number of friends that want to do blue.... we are getting blue maps and saving fuel for the new green maps that are coming... I will be on blue with QL.... thank you very much for your understanding :)

Top Bottom