Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Planes disappearing from repair hangar

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Sent a jumbo ranger for repair today. After repair was completed, I clicked on the plane but no plane showed up. No button to return it to stand.
1. Repair.jpg

Thought it was a bug so I visited Madlen, but came back to the same error. Restarted the game and the plane is gone from both repair hangar and the stand. The stand now shows an empty "buy plane" slot.

2. Buy plane.jpg

This is the second time it happened to me, with the first being two days ago. Anyone else encountered this issue?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Sent a jumbo ranger for repair today. After repair was completed, I clicked on the plane but no plane showed up. No button to return it to stand.
View attachment 44286

Thought it was a bug so I visited Madlen, but came back to the same error. Restarted the game and the plane is gone from both repair hangar and the stand. The stand now shows an empty "buy plane" slot.

View attachment 44289

This is the second time it happened to me, with the first being two days ago. Anyone else encountered this issue?
Yes, on android with an S2 Raven, several weeks ago.
After restarting, because there was an obvious bug, I found the plane in my warehouse....
Either that, or I had 2 S2 Ravens, one which I’d forgotten about.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Yes, on android with an S2 Raven, several weeks ago.
After restarting, because there was an obvious bug, I found the plane in my warehouse....
Either that, or I had 2 S2 Ravens, one which I’d forgotten about.
You are so very right! An extra jumbo ranger appeared in my warehouse :love:
Thank goodness nothing was lost. Just annoying...

Top Bottom