Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks, I will keep you posted.

But I find most people want to be helpful. Simp1710, thanks for launching my rocket.

Unfortunately, I was hoping this one would fail because someone scooped the gold in my launch. Then once he crossed the 800 mark to get the gold, he stopped adding any points. He didn't deserve to get the gold - he deserved to lose all the resources he put in quickly to steal my launch.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Thanks, I will keep you posted.

But I find most people want to be helpful. Simp1710, thanks for launching my rocket.

Unfortunately, I was hoping this one would fail because someone scooped the gold in my launch. Then once he crossed the 800 mark to get the gold, he stopped adding any points. He didn't deserve to get the gold - he deserved to lose all the resources he put in quickly to steal my launch.
Oh no, sorry Chloe11111 I normally look at this forum before joining a launch but was hoping to get some more fuel for the current quest so quickly joined in the hope that it wouldn't take a long time to launch.
I gather the person wasn't from this forum? I had someone do that to me the other week.. Put some fuel on, went on here to offer people to join for an easy silver etc and he added enough points to (what he thought) would secure gold. Luckily I had one PEB so added that to overtake his points!
I feel that if you start a launch people should assume you would like gold, unless stated otherwise on here.

Hope you can get gold on your next launch- give me a shout and I would be happy to help you get your gold. :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I gather the person wasn't from this forum?

Actually, the person is a forum user. I have refrained from putting their name in here (although you can see who it was in the launch). Of the 5 that have scooped my launches, 4 have been from this forum. I have deleted all of them as friends.

I'm so mad at myself about the whole thing too. I had about 200 in the launch when it was joined and scooped and I continued to put in another 300 before it occurred to me that I didn't want to help the jerk. Clearly, he quickly threw in a couple of PEBs really quickly.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Actually, the person is a forum user. I have refrained from putting their name in here (although you can see who it was in the launch). Of the 5 that have scooped my launches, 4 have been from this forum. I have deleted all of them as friends.

I'm so mad at myself about the whole thing too. I had about 200 in the launch when it was joined and scooped and I continued to put in another 300 before it occurred to me that I didn't want to help the jerk. Clearly, he quickly threw in a couple of PEBs really quickly.

I'm not friends with that person so didn't recognise the name but can now see he is on here, albeit not a frequent contributor to the forum. I think you have done the right thing by deleting them- I prefer to stick with loyal people who want to help and work as a team rather than taking advantage of a situation!
Anyway, apologies again and do let me know if you want some help with your next launch for gold :)
Kirsty

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
I'm glad you've tagged me into this forum Chloe11111 I wouldn't have looked at this thread even if I had gone onto the forum- I normally look at the Two launching progress threads within the iPad trading section. I know to look here as well now :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Chloe11111 it some times pays to contact your trusted neighbours first by sending a message and get an agreement who gets what, be a bit sneaky. I haven't had a problem with anyone on the forum so there are some good guys out there Neil ellor Captain tneil

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Hum, another GI bug. Not sure how to tell. Could be either

I believe that the reason people get more then one launch is due to impatience. I too have had this problem but I now know that I was too quick to hit the launch button a second time because the first didn't start quick enough. Please everyone keep this in mind and be patient Neil ellor Captain tneil

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
primodakine : Do you want the gold? I was about to put in big items to secure the gold but suddenly saw you. :)
Sorry primo, I waited for a while but since there's no confirmation, I secure the gold.
See you in the next launch, next time I'll return your favor.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Blackcloud i joined your launch. :) will be burning a lot of slow items. :)

OK thanks.:)
I have been off line for a few hours saw that you joined and felt guilty over my poor efforts and threw in some points.:oops:
I am happy for any place and will be slow burning this one from now on as I have many Solid Fuel to go through.
We will launch as this is my Farewell to :blackalien::greyalien: mission.:borg:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli

OK thanks.:)
I have been off line for a few hours saw that you joined and felt guilty over my poor efforts and threw in some points.:oops:
I am happy for any place and will be slow burning this one from now on as I have many Solid Fuel to go through.
We will launch as this is my Farewell to :blackalien::greyalien: mission.:borg:

no worries.. we still have a lot of time to burn those SFs.. :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Anyone want a quick, NO FAIL launch I'll give up the silver, looking for one person to throw down at least 300-400 and I'll cover the rest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 96

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, Prometeus (L2) launch from "Gt city 3", 1994/2000, and 23:52 to go. ALLL ABOARD (y)

Less then you contribute, more of us can launch :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom