Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Persistent Freezes

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
scottgblood
Hi All,

Has anyone noticed that the windows version of the game (6.0.11) is persistently freezing today at random times, usually within 2 minutes of opening the game.

I can't seem to pin it down to a single action, it happens when I am collection coins or gift or landing guest planes, collecting fuel, just no persistence to what is causing it.

Incidentally my PC automatically updated to windows 10 autumn Creators update yesterday afternoon, but all was working fine yesterday.

Hoping this is just an issue with my pc and not the game.

Thanks.
P.s. have been on here before but got locked out of my google account so created a proper forums account will update my sig later on.

Hi All,

Has anyone noticed that the windows version of the game (6.0.11) is persistently freezing today at random times, usually within 2 minutes of opening the game.

I can't seem to pin it down to a single action, it happens when I am collection coins or gift or landing guest planes, collecting fuel, just no persistence to what is causing it.

Incidentally my PC automatically updated to windows 10 autumn Creators update yesterday afternoon, but all was working fine yesterday.

Thanks.
P.s. have been on here before but got locked out of my google account so created a proper forums account will update my sig later on.
When you open the game dont click let the game complete loading and then start clicking to collect this happen with me and i send to GI (not solved) the reason maybe after the update there is new files take time to load the game.
The good thing is we dont lost any thing its just 20 to 30 second and then the game work perfect.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi All,

Thanks.

Hiya,

My Windows 10 update is set for 4.15pm today and I haven't had that problem with freezing after the Airport City update 6.0.11 but once Windows is updated will let you know if the same issue occurs with me (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
scottgblood
Seems to have resolved itself now, but it did get me thinking and I have managed to reproduce it again.

Buy the secret Faucet, but the second it says purchase complete shut the game down, your greenies are back, but the game still thinks the secret faucet is there, but crashes every minute when it attempts to add to the fuel.

Moral of the story, don't shut down the game just after you purchase something or in my case don't let windows update do a restart

Top Bottom