Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passenger Buildings

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03umcbgz
Username
Rdude75
Hey everyone!
I am level 61 and I am wondering what buildings are the best to have to maximize the amount of passengers I can get to send out on flights. I play just about every hour, maybe every other hour and have a population of 860.

Also, what coin buildings are best for me to have that will benefit me the best? Here is a picture of what I have now.

Thanks!
IMG_1514.PNG

Hey everyone!
I am level 61 and I am wondering what buildings are the best to have to maximize the amount of passengers I can get to send out on flights. I play just about every hour, maybe every other hour and have a population of 860.

Also, what coin buildings are best for me to have that will benefit me the best? Here is a picture of what I have now.

Thanks!View attachment 15632
This is a different strategy from player to another.
When i was your level i start to build the small resident buildings 6 of each they are cheap and faster.
About the coins delete the bowling buildings and the perfume buildings save electricity for the resident buildings.
To get coins very fast and more just do the launches specially the red launch if you have a friends to support you that will be very good.
Keep your land for passenger buildings and events reward building also help to max population and get coins.
As i see you jump to the helicopter i know you want the easy stars but better to wait because Heli need other buildings and thats mean land space and electric better if you upgrade your hangars to be ready for the biggest planes.
Start to build your flight catering.
Good Luck and wait for others maybe will advice you for something else specially those who have your level and similar to your city (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b4mozo
Username
matt
better if you upgrade your hangars to be ready for the biggest planes.
Level 1 hangers work with all planes so don't worry too much about upgrading hangers.. they take longer to fuel and stuff but the faster time is a want not a need. I'm level 75/76 (don't remember) rocking out with 8 lvl 1 hangers and 1 level 2. Used my coins elsewhere for needs not wants. I think we are neighbors, check out my city if ya want. I built a bonus pad. Gets +142% on 3x3 and sometimes I move a few things and get +105% on 2x2. Just pop the buildings in collect and relocate. Takes a bit of time but I get like 2x the passengers I should get based on my passenger buildings. if ya have gold subscription your planes never breakdown either so upgrading repair hanger isn't a priority.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03umcbgz
Username
Rdude75
This is a different strategy from player to another.
When i was your level i start to build the small resident buildings 6 of each they are cheap and faster.
About the coins delete the bowling buildings and the perfume buildings save electricity for the resident buildings.
To get coins very fast and more just do the launches specially the red launch if you have a friends to support you that will be very good.
Keep your land for passenger buildings and events reward building also help to max population and get coins.
As i see you jump to the helicopter i know you want the easy stars but better to wait because Heli need other buildings and thats mean land space and electric better if you upgrade your hangars to be ready for the biggest planes.
Start to build your flight catering.
Good Luck and wait for others maybe will advice you for something else specially those who have your level and similar to your city (y)

Hey thanks!
Yeah I am doing the helicopters to help with flight completions for the daily task and also for easy stars to make myself look better to bigger alliances.
Which passenger buildings are you talking about? The very first ones you can get?
I will also start building more flight catering buildings as i already need flight catering lol.
Feel free to add me in the game and ill try to help with the launches once I get the red one, I have the blue one right now.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03umcbgz
Username
Rdude75
Level 1 hangers work with all planes so don't worry too much about upgrading hangers.. they take longer to fuel and stuff but the faster time is a want not a need. I'm level 75/76 (don't remember) rocking out with 8 lvl 1 hangers and 1 level 2. Used my coins elsewhere for needs not wants. I think we are neighbors, check out my city if ya want. I built a bonus pad. Gets +142% on 3x3 and sometimes I move a few things and get +105% on 2x2. Just pop the buildings in collect and relocate. Takes a bit of time but I get like 2x the passengers I should get based on my passenger buildings. if ya have gold subscription your planes never breakdown either so upgrading repair hanger isn't a priority.

I will definitely check out your city, especially to see the bonus thing you mentioned!

I did the same i used level 1 hangar but cannot continue with that i star to build because is waste my time for waiting loading fuel and pax.
as i said This is a different strategy from player to another.
Maybe work for you small hangars but with other no.

thats why he must take the notes and tips but he cannot do the same for another players.
Yes we neighbors ;)

Top Bottom