Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch On Pad 22hours to Launch

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03s3waxq
Username
Giana
I am still trying to get my launches down! 4th launch I believe so correct me if I still get something wrong, please!!

Green Launches in 22hours!

1st Taken, ALL OTHERS OPEN

1026/1600

Friend Code: 03s3waxq

Thank You!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
I am still trying to get my launches down! 4th launch I believe so correct me if I still get something wrong, please!!

Green Launches in 22hours!

1st Taken, ALL OTHERS OPEN

1026/1600

Friend Code: 03s3waxq

Thank You!!!

Any open spots left?
Thanks
JP

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03s3waxq
Username
Giana
I just became launch ready for the first time ever and would love to join if it’s still going on
Hi ! I will send a friend request now. I already launched (and I have to wait 7 more hours until it lands!) but I usually launch a new one every other day. I learned by asking A LOT of questions on here and by actually doing a launch myself.

If you start a launch, I'll be happy to assist (captains seat is yours of course!) so once I'm done with my launch, I'll be happy to help

Hi ! I will send a friend request now. I already launched (and I have to wait 7 more hours until it lands!) but I usually launch a new one every other day. I learned by asking A LOT of questions on here and by actually doing a launch myself.

If you start a launch, I'll be happy to assist (captains seat is yours of course!) so once I'm done with my launch, I'll be happy to help

Added, and sent a robot tester. I have a launch started, it's my first, and I've put 120 into it so far. Waiting to see what will happen. I could finish on my own but it would use a LOT of resources. I should be able to do blue as well.

Top Bottom