Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Offer

In my game, just below the land expansion offer, a new offer is there but i am unable to open it in both of my games. Can anybody tell what is this offer and how can i open it?

The cupcake??? Not sure, but probably has something to do with the gift marathon. Not working yet - maybe after IOS get's it update, or Ivan had mentioned something about the day after the update with marathon would start.

@crescent moon is the forum Firewoman !

Somebody needs help ? Super Crescent is here :D ! Don't worry, your issue will end sooner than later !
She’s certainly come to my rescue often enough!!! :rolleyes: Never fear @crescent moon - I’m making you a snazzy cape ‘n mask to wear on your next mission! :couchpotato: :watching: :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: All we need now is a suitable “super hero” emoji! Maybe Ivan can help with that! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She’s certainly come to my rescue often enough!!! :rolleyes: Never fear @crescent moon - I’m making you a snazzy cape ‘n mask to wear on your next mission! :couchpotato: :watching: :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: All we need now is a suitable “super hero” emoji! Maybe Ivan can help with that! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ah ah ! An emoji for crescent would be great indeed !!
Thank you for the kind words my friends. :)

Top Bottom