Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Obtaining A Tessa Lighting Rod

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Hi all. I'm new to the game and can use some help. I need to obtain a Tessa Lightimg Rod. In game it says this item can be obtained via gifts and purchase. I don't see the rod on the gift list, so I don't see how I will obtain it that way.Using airport dollars looks rediculaly costly. Does anyone have any idea?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03vh46mz
Username
Eugene-1956
I am new too, I need 5 of them for 5 different destinations.
I am flying to all the destinations that sometimes provide it but it's very seldom that anything drops although in the past week I did get 1.

I started another game on My PC browser, it can gift the Tesla Lightning Rod at level 8 but I can't figure out how to add that account as a friend. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I am new too, I need 5 of them for 5 different destinations.
I am flying to all the destinations that sometimes provide it but it's very seldom that anything drops although in the past week I did get 1.

I started another game on My PC browser, it can gift the Tesla Lightning Rod at level 8 but I can't figure out how to add that account as a friend. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hi Eugene,

You can find the friend code (of the PC game) when you click the add friend tab. then put that code on your ipad.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi all. I'm new to the game and can use some help. I need to obtain a Tessa Lightimg Rod. In game it says this item can be obtained via gifts and purchase. I don't see the rod on the gift list, so I don't see how I will obtain it that way.Using airport dollars looks rediculaly costly. Does anyone have any idea?
Hi @skynever ,

Welcome to the forum, anyway you can get the Tesla Lightning Rod from neighbors, I suggest you look for neighbors on the trading threads. don't forget to message or tag them when you are adding. and when you have time it would help if you worked on your signature page. Hope this helps and have a good day (y)

Top Bottom