Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 I was trying to leave 2 and 3 open for others but if @luxurycat wants 4th I am happy to take 2nd instead.
A very nice gesture, but claim whichever position fancies you. As long as you make the claim after I opened up the forum for spot selection, then go for any position I didn't claim. It makes the process a lot smoother, and as host, I get the first selection. If you want one of the top positions, then you got it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
Launch rules have been edited. All new additions are shown in purple. Link provided below:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7s-red-rocket-carnival-weekdays.22691/

Summary: Added a rule about how long to wait for late participants. We will now have 10 minutes to join after launch time. After 10 minutes, we will assume life got in the way, and proceed without you.

@Navigata07 put me in for 3rd if it is still open please. What time is the launch open tomorrow?

Top Bottom