Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If you guys want to launch tomorrow, sign up for positions. 1st and 3rd are taken since we didnt launch today

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi Nav, Only back from vacation late last night and noticed you weren't launching today so just in the middle of my own now - sorry won't be able to join you tomorrow as I haven't even launched this one yet (n)
Yeah things have been slow the past couple days. So far, only 3 of us have signed up, so launching tomorrow may not even happen. How many points do you have in?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
1310 points so far only me myself and I. Next week hopefully we can get back on track
I will check back with you in about 1 hour. If I do not get 6 participants for tomorrow, I'll join and help you out. This week has been off for most participants, so Wednesday and today we didn't have launches. Doesn't look like Friday will happen either.
@AMG chances are high that tomorrow's launch won't happen. Would you be willing to come back on Monday for 2nd place?

Reactions: AMG

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I will check back with you in about 1 hour. If I do not get 6 participants for tomorrow, I'll join and help you out. This week has been off for most participants, so Wednesday and today we didn't have launches. Doesn't look like Friday will happen either.
@AMG chances are high that tomorrow's launch won't happen. Would you be willing to come back on Monday for 2nd place?

Ok Nav, please tag me later if you can join. I've got to log off myself for a while anyway so I can't keep my eye on it but there wasn't any change last time I looked.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Winitall63 @nick6901 @TeresaLisboa @Chazzy999 @Teboho @Darren Hawken @Spork @AMG
It seems like this has been a tough week for us to launch, so not even going to bother trying tomorrow. Let's just regroup on Sunday to prepare for Monday's launch.
In the meantime, if anyone is available to launch right now, @LjGibbs has a red open which I plan on joining and helping her out. Feel free to join on her pad if you like.
Enjoy your weekend and see you sunday

Yes Monday will be good , final day for event . ;)

Top Bottom