Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Here is the lineup for Monday's launch. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. I need at least 5 participants
Launch rules located here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7-daily-launch.22691/

Monday, June 4, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @
#2 (576 pts) @LjGibbs
#3 (576 pts) @Darren Hawken
#4 (216 pts) @
#5 (216 pts) @
#6 (176 pts) open
#7 (176 pts) open
#8 (136 pts)open
#9 (xx pts) open
#10 (xx pts) open

Launch time is at 17:20 utc

Capitán it is, since none of today's launchers claimed it :D

:D:LOL:(y):whistle::happy:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Last edited:
Here is the lineup for Monday's launch. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. I need at least 5 participants.

Monday, June 4, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @Spork
#2 (576 pts) @LjGibbs
#4 (216 pts) @Navigata07
#5 (216 pts) @Chazzy999
#6 (176 pts) @Winitall63
#7 (176 pts) @TeresaLisboa
#8 (136 pts)open
#9 (xx pts) open
#10 (xx pts) open

Hi @Navigata07 - how long generally from pad open to launch? If possible I'd like to use up some MS and LFT to build up to the 936. My plan would be to put 216 (everything except PEB) right away and continue every 2 minutes with LFT's until we are close to launch then I can put in more MS or PEB to get there faster.

Whatcha think?

Hi @Navigata07 - how long generally from pad open to launch? If possible I'd like to use up some MS and LFT to build up to the 936. My plan would be to put 216 (everything except PEB) right away and continue every 2 minutes with LFT's until we are close to launch then I can put in more MS or PEB to get there faster.

Whatcha think?
Hi @Spork . I don’t know for sure the views of @Navigata07 on the subject, but I wouldn’t do that way. You will need for sure to put a peb, so the idea is to put one of everything right at the beginning. Then, add enough to reach your place, with MS and LFT. Then, after others get in and if needed (in general Navi says when) slowly add LFT until launched
When everything goes smoothly it’s possible to close the launch in less than 10min.

Hi @Spork . I don’t know for sure the views of @Navigata07 on the subject, but I wouldn’t do that way. You will need for sure to put a peb, so the idea is to put one of everything right at the beginning. Then, add enough to reach your place, with MS and LFT. Then, after others get in and if needed (in general Navi says when) slowly add LFT until launched
When everything goes smoothly it’s possible to close the launch in less than 10min.

No problem - will do! I'm sure we all struggle with the lower rate we obtain PEB's!! I've overcome obtaining the items to be launch ready but it would be nice to be able to stock up more reliably on PEBs and even MS's.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
See this is why I launch with you. You took the words right out of my mouth.
@Spork I agree with all Teresa said, and to be honest, 10 mins is too long. If done right (and everyone actually show up :shifty:) , we can get off the pad in 2 or 3 mins. When I was doing daily blues with Teboho and company, our launches left the pad in mere minutes. When I get people showing up daily, launches are going to be a whole lot faster. Thats why I have the points system (y)

See this is why I launch with you. You took the words right out of my mouth.
@Spork I agree with all Teresa said, and to be honest, 10 mins is too long. If done right (and everyone actually show up :shifty:) , we can get off the pad in 2 or 3 mins. When I was doing daily blues with Teboho and company, our launches left the pad in mere minutes. When I get people showing up daily, launches are going to be a whole lot faster. Thats why I have the points system (y)

I will be at 936 in minutes (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Here is the lineup for tomorrow's launch. Remember launch time is back to 16:00 UTC. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. I need at least 5 participants.

Monday, June 4, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @Spork
#2 (576 pts) @LjGibbs
#4 (216 pts) @Navigata07
#5 (216 pts) @Chazzy999
#6 (176 pts) @Winitall63
#7 (176 pts) @TeresaLisboa
#8 (136 pts)open
#9 (xx pts) open