Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS + Null?

Device
  1. iPad
Since the latest update, I have landed guest planes 3 times and a piece of equipment (reddish box) has dropped. But why it gets taken to the warehouse in the sky it says +Null and nothing lands in the warehouse. Does anyone know why or is anyone else getting this?

Since the latest update, I have landed guest planes 3 times and a piece of equipment (reddish box) has dropped. But why it gets taken to the warehouse in the sky it says +Null and nothing lands in the warehouse. Does anyone know why or is anyone else getting this?
You can put me on this list, as well as some others who have written to GI about it. IMO, it's really unfair. I was playing all day yesterday and received probably a dozen of these, whereas I didn't receive anything actually collectible, so probably got cheated.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm getting this dozens of times every day and not much of anything else. It's been days since I've had a useful item drop from a flight. This coupled with a lot of other glitches, silly rules and extreme costs is starting to make this game frustrating
- zoom levels got messed up with the last update
- still can't see friends names
- can't get any more land without spending real world money
- can't land power props if you don't have any (all of my planes are bigger) so items like kick scooters don't drop from flights
- will take 60 days to get my next heart if I visit the maximum number of people every day
- 250000 for next upgrade to control tower, 180000 for next upgrade to terminal and 50000 for next town hall upgrade (which doesn't matter because I have no more land to build on and have to spend real dollars to do it). All of these outrageously expensive things when the revenue on an 8 hour flight is 173 coins!

And now at level 35 so no new levels to achieve.

Dev team, please fix these. This used to be a fun game.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
I used to get lots of these Null items.
But I looked at my inventory and noticed I had gained 2ergo chairs which I hadn't gained through flights, so I presumed some of these null items were these
Maybe if you have had a lot of these Null items , check your inventory to see if you have gained items

Top Bottom