Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Nuke Russia event

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes the new format is quite boring. I don't mind 40 progress levels (although the awards for premium are so watered down it's not worth it) but the repetitive tasks is tedious.
But it has its perks. It allows you to possibly gain ground with how the tasks are laid out. I find it a lot easier to get what I want from events this way.

But it has its perks. It allows you to possibly gain ground with how the tasks are laid out. I find it a lot easier to get what I want from events this way.
I like it as well. The offerings for the events sometimes might not be as spectacular as you think. But for this event, I got lucky and got a "Which House" that produces a "Magic Potion" bonus every 24 hours. I'm still trying to get some "Cemeteries" because those might be good "stuffer" building just like the "Food Truck".

I often use the events to try to get some select building that may help me in the future. At least, I'm use the awarded fuel to do mapped destination flights. You do enough and you can easily get some of the Adventure buildings. The key to a lot of this game really is "leveraging one thing for another thing."

In the worse scenario, this event is probably going to be an unabashed star grab.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I like it as well. The offerings for the events sometimes might not be as spectacular as you think. But for this event, I got lucky and got a "Which House" that produces a "Magic Potion" bonus every 24 hours. I'm still trying to get some "Cemeteries" because those might be good "stuffer" building just like the "Food Truck".

I often use the events to try to get some select building that may help me in the future. At least, I'm use the awarded fuel to do mapped destination flights. You do enough and you can easily get some of the Adventure buildings. The key to a lot of this game really is "leveraging one thing for another thing."

In the worse scenario, this event is probably going to be an unabashed star grab.
Well I certainly still think the game is lacking in the rewards department, but what makes this new format great is that you can focus on the 2nd and 3rd tasks as much as you want to speed up the accumulation process...while flying the flights to provide extra currency and get stars. Relying on solely flights takes forever, and can be a waste of time. However, I do think they need to do better with some of the destination tasks. They should only make requests for destinations based on your current fleet.

Well I certainly still think the game is lacking in the rewards department, but what makes this new format great is that you can focus on the 2nd and 3rd tasks as much as you want to speed up the accumulation process...while flying the flights to provide extra currency and get stars. Relying on solely flights takes forever, and can be a waste of time. However, I do think they need to do better with some of the destination tasks. They should only make requests for destinations based on your current fleet.
I agree as far as rewords. It would be nice to EARN a "Mystery Livery", a "Mystery Super Bonus", a few buildings that I can use for my Residential Square (at least a 3 residential radius), or at least, some more residential buildings. I agree that the destinations probably should customized according to what planes the player has because we all don't have the high-end planes. I'm lucky that I do.

At least, one nice thing this time around is that I no longer have to complete "Alliance Mission Tasks" at the same time as doing this event. Just to sum up, I had switched alliances after completing all the Airport Facilities (14 stands, gates, boarding bridges, Terminal level 12, Town Hall level 11) so I decided switched alliances given my shift in priorities. I still value coin to some degree (it's a continuum).

I admit that I have NOT played this event before because I had to sit out last time. I hope that the next MAJOR version of this game helps.

In fact, I also think that tasks (including alliance tasks) should be arranged according to the aircraft at your airport, instead of including the standby hangar,
but doing so will rewrite some calculation methods and formulas in the game, which is a big change.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
In fact, I also think that tasks (including alliance tasks) should be arranged according to the aircraft at your airport, instead of including the standby hangar,
but doing so will rewrite some calculation methods and formulas in the game, which is a big change.
I've been saying this for years! Actually, it shouldnt be difficult to do at all. Im sure there is a marker for planes in the hangar vs on a stand....all they have to do is exclude those with a marker that represents being in reserve; should be very simple to do. If they did that, it would be a huge gamechanger

I've been saying this for years! Actually, it shouldnt be difficult to do at all. Im sure there is a marker for planes in the hangar vs on a stand....all they have to do is exclude those with a marker that represents being in reserve; should be very simple to do. If they did that, it would be a huge gamechanger
I agree. During the "Down the Rabit Hole" "Wonderland" event, I had to put a special livery on a Swift. I got one for free but afterwards, I had to spend 1 greenie for that livery. Near the end of the event, I actually spent 2 more greenies "just in case" for next year.

The reason was that I had to buy and sell off a Swift with that special livery near the end of the end of the week because I did NOT want to do swift flights for my first "Alliance Mission Flights" since I have 3 Owls for that. I had to treat Swifts as "disposable soda cans."

I might consider getting a permeant swift now that I do NOT have to do any alliance Mission Tasks and I happen to now have a "Swift S3" livery but I have no compelling reason to do that at this point. Sometimes, I'm happier with the Status Quo.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree. During the "Down the Rabit Hole" "Wonderland" event, I had to put a special livery on a Swift. I got one for free but afterwards, I had to spend 1 greenie for that livery. Near the end of the event, I actually spent 2 more greenies "just in case" for next year.

The reason was that I had to buy and sell off a Swift with that special livery near the end of the end of the week because I did NOT want to do swift flights for my first "Alliance Mission Flights" since I have 3 Owls for that. I had to treat Swifts as "disposable soda cans."

I might consider getting a permeant swift now that I do NOT have to do any alliance Mission Tasks and I happen to now have a "Swift S3" livery but I have no compelling reason to do that at this point. Sometimes, I'm happier with the Status Quo.
I actually made a suggestion post about the very same dilemma in the very same event. We always have to buy and sell aircraft to do some task, and yes it's only a swift or an owl, but it's the principle. There is no advantage for us in terms of playing the game; it certainly won't be any easier. It simply allows us to tailor our destinations; we still have the same number of flights to do. It actually would encourage hangar expansion, since we would want to have as many planes available as possible to do rotations when needed. I would love to keep my swifts, owls, and hawks, as I know they are needed at times, but if we always have to sell them to get certain alliance tasks, then it's a waste to do so.

I still find it not acceptable that a user wants an event that calls for destroying a country (maybe even two), and the Admin/Mod-Team is tolerating this. AC is a peaceful strategy game and anyone who wants this to be changed should be no longer part of this one.
In the game, I don't object to the tendency of war either, but it shouldn't be in this game.

You can choose other games,such as the submarine battle game in Google Store, and other war strategies or strategic games.

Judging from the revision of the game activities, fair competition is reflected as far as possible,
and the balance is tilted towards players with low grades and few airplanes instead of the previous 14 stands, which has absolute advantages.

169C854B-1BEA-41EA-BCFC-4BEB9181C5D0.jpeg
If you have any objections to any post on the forum, feel free to use this button. That’s exactly what it’s for.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I still find it not acceptable that a user wants an event that calls for destroying a country (maybe even two), and the Admin/Mod-Team is tolerating this. AC is a peaceful strategy game and anyone who wants this to be changed should be no longer part of this one.
I actually didnt even realize that he was actually suggesting an event. I thought he was just trying to be funny. Not my way of trying to be funny, but to each his own. I don't think that type of suggestion should be permitted though; it's one of the few places where people all over the world actually get along...all because of one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom