Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No Updates - No new Level and more ....

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
Where’s the update?
Hello G$ . . . . ? Actually, it’s so pathetic that there haven’t been any new levels for years. The quest is the same every year, with small variations. They have become more difficult or you have to invest a lot more time in order to reach level 20. And then you get a building for 100 coins in six hours. Great, for that you play sometimes 6 hours a day, for 14 days. In addition, you fly to destinations where you already have all the stars. It has become so unimaginative and the changes with the pay only attract those who want to move up the levels quickly.
What’s the problem with adding new destinations and creating a few levels and new buildings? In the money they come up with all sorts of things but the loyal players for years are left standing in the rain.
Unlawfully banned due to too much Paxe and fuel from the past, crashes, bugs, no updates . . . . . .
shame on you G$ :mad::mad:

Where’s the update?
Hello G$ . . . . ? Actually, it’s so pathetic that there haven’t been any new levels for years. The quest is the same every year, with small variations. They have become more difficult or you have to invest a lot more time in order to reach level 20. And then you get a building for 100 coins in six hours. Great, for that you play sometimes 6 hours a day, for 14 days. In addition, you fly to destinations where you already have all the stars. It has become so unimaginative and the changes with the pay only attract those who want to move up the levels quickly.
What’s the problem with adding new destinations and creating a few levels and new buildings? In the money they come up with all sorts of things but the loyal players for years are left standing in the rain.
Unlawfully banned due to too much Paxe and fuel from the past, crashes, bugs, no updates . . . . . .
The update probably won’t happen till this event is finished in 1 day. If not you’ll all be moaning that you haven’t got the event.

As for the rest...... it’s been an issue for at least 3 years. Don’t hold your breathe.

Sounds like you need to find a new game to play. This one obviously has lived out its fun for you.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Where’s the update?
To be honest, adding new levels will only bring you back to this same spot in a month or two. They actually have added a few destinations (tropical plane destinations), and we're still where we are. New pax and even item buildings wont really fix the problem either.
What the game needs is a new dimension of gameplay for the veteran players, fixing all the bugs that have accumulated over the years, and increasing the players flexibility by allowing to turn on/off certain features. For example, if they add a new space mission, it should be different than the previous 3 missions that preceded it by having some kind of a twist. Same thing for any new aircraft that's added. For the older players to be satisfied, the game has to evolve once lv 80 is achieved in gameplay. Just my 2 cents.

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
To be honest, adding new levels will only bring you back to this same spot in a month or two. They actually have added a few destinations (tropical plane destinations), and we're still where we are. New pax and even item buildings wont really fix the problem either.
What the game needs is a new dimension of gameplay for the veteran players, fixing all the bugs that have accumulated over the years, and increasing the players flexibility by allowing to turn on/off certain features. For example, if they add a new space mission, it should be different than the previous 3 missions that preceded it by having some kind of a twist. Same thing for any new aircraft that's added. For the older players to be satisfied, the game has to evolve once lv 80 is achieved in gameplay. Just my 2 cents.
absolutely right that after a few new levels you are back where you are now. It’s just that, looking at the past few years, practically nothing has happened. And when I see these mini games, I could jump out of my pants. This is for kindergarten. It has to be innovative, right, but nothing happens. it’s all about getting more money out of the pilots . . . . that’s what it feels like. if a new quest comes and you have at least a few new goals, there is at least a small incentive there, though not much

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
absolutely right that after a few new levels you are back where you are now. It’s just that, looking at the past few years, practically nothing has happened. And when I see these mini games, I could jump out of my pants. This is for kindergarten. It has to be innovative, right, but nothing happens. it’s all about getting more money out of the pilots . . . . that’s what it feels like. if a new quest comes and you have at least a few new goals, there is at least a small incentive there, though not much
Well making money has always been their objective, but what's different now is thathey are more bold and daring in their methods. I saw a few days ago an S1 condor livery costing 150 greenies.................on a 50% sale 😳....................let that sink in. I actually dont mind the pay to win objective, as those who are willing to do so can make that choice if they want. The issue is that there aren't enough improvements in the areas where it counts. They also have been trying to be creative with the mini games, but that is clearly not what us forum players want to see in terms of changes.
This windows situation should never have happened. I think that this entire fiasco is "the chicken coming home to roost" so to speak. Things have caught up to them, and I hope they finally realize that things have to change. I know that we have our expected events every year, but I honestly think GI should do the following:
1) Skip all events for the next month or two. We will miss out on stars and the like, but Im sure thats a sacrifice that everyone is willing to make
2) Focus on addressing as many bugs as possible. Fix all significant ones and address as many minor ones as possible. I'm still seeing airplanes collide on the runway from 7.0....that was from 2 years ago.
3) Trim the software fat where it can be trimmed, as the software is getting bulky. If it can't be trimmed, give players the option to turn on/off certain features to reduce the memory consumption at least
4) Make some fundamental changes to the existing system to give the player more flexibility and control. For example: A simple change such as shielding reserve aircraft when deciding alliance tasking can completely change gameplay while encouraging fleet expansion. Giving more "out of the box" event rewards would fall under this category as well
5) Add new features past lv 80 (I think lv 100 os a good stopping point), but with a new dimension. This includes new space missions, new aircrafts, new liveries with different perks, new destinations, and a system that rewards players based on their star level.

I think if they follow these steps in this order, the game would be in a much better place.

Last edited:
Well making money has always been their objective, but what's different now is thathey are more bold and daring in their methods. I saw a few days ago an S1 condor livery costing 150 greenies.................on a 50% sale 😳....................let that sink in. I actually dont mind the pay to win objective, as those who are willing to do so can make that choice if they want. The issue is that there aren't enough improvements in the areas where it counts. They also have been trying to be creative with the mini games, but that is clearly not what us forum players want to see in terms of changes.
This windows situation should never have happened. I think that this entire fiasco is "the chicken coming home to roost" so to speak. Things have caught up to them, and I hope they finally realize that things have to change. I know that we have our expected events every year, but I honestly think GI should do the following:
1) Skip all events for the next month or two. We will miss out on stars and the like, but Im sure thats a sacrifice that everyone is willing to make
2) Focus on addressing as many bugs as possible. Fix all significant ones and address all minor ones. I'm still seeing airplanes collide on the runway from 7.0....that was from 2 years ago.
3) Trim the software fat where it can be trimmed, as the software is getting bulky. If it can't be trimmed, give players the option to turn on/off certain features to reduce the memory consumption at least
4) Make some fundamental changes to the existing system to give the player more flexibility and control. For example: A simple change such as shielding reserve aircraft when deciding alliance tasking can completely change gameplay while encouraging fleet expansion. Giving more "out of the box" event rewards would fall under this category as well
5) Add new features past lv 80 (I think lv 100 os a good stopping point), but with a new dimension. This includes new space missions, new aircrafts, new liveries with different perks, new destinations, and a system that rewards players based on their star level.

I think if they follow these steps in this order, the game would be in a much better place.
You demand a lot from GI programmers, by the way, the winners of the "Dumb and Dumber" contest. They have not been able to eliminate a simple mistake with an unlimited amount of "green"for more than a year. You're asking for new levels. I think that 1.5-2 years ago there was a team change and the new team is incompetent. They focused on painting buildings and planes. Oh, and siphoning money out of the players.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You demand a lot from GI programmers, by the way, the winners of the "Dumb and Dumber" contest. They have not been able to eliminate a simple mistake with an unlimited amount of "green"for more than a year. You're asking for new levels. I think that 1.5-2 years ago there was a team change and the new team is incompetent. They focused on painting buildings and planes. Oh, and siphoning money out of the players.
I'm simply hoping here, but yes I agree that the change a few years ago was not a good one; their objective is very clear. Sometimes when people aren't understanding something, you have to spoonfeed them. My recommendations are just that....spoonfeeding. Didn't think I would need to do that, but here we are 🤷🏿‍♂️

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Quite frankly I don't care one iota about the colour my planes have, I just want to be able to fly! GI should take a few steps back, revoke the stupid livery fiasco and pause all events until they've got all platforms back to working order. If there is any feature I would want for the future it would be the ability to gift trusted friends and neighbours from my own inventory in addition to the usual gifts available! I know, new USEFUL feature will not appear, it's a pipe dream. Having GI own up and come clean about what's going on is probably asking too much, but it's what they must do!

In fact, any game is the same. When you focus on a game and have achieved great success in a game, the aura that attracted you at first will always fade with time,
because at this time you are almost like God in the game.
For example, I have played KOEI online games for several years: the Japanese name is "ol in the age of great navigation", with a total of 3600 adventure discoveries.
I have finished it right away, and it is not every day to go online. No matter the money in the game, all kinds of important props are in the warehouse, so I don't need to think.

Last edited:

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Well making money has always been their objective, but what's different now is thathey are more bold and daring in their methods. I saw a few days ago an S1 condor livery costing 150 greenies.................on a 50% sale 😳....................let that sink in. I actually dont mind the pay to win objective, as those who are willing to do so can make that choice if they want.
I seem to recall the usual price for a discounted S1 Condor was 150 greens, so no change there.

Personally I find the pay-to-win element quite offensive. Games are fun because players can pit their skills against an objective and against each other. With pay-to-win the player can gain an advantage simply by slipping GI a few bucks. No skill there.

It is interesting that on GIs webpage covering cheating they expressly ban the use of any technique that provides an advantage over other players. Ah, but if you simply give them some money - that's different.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I seem to recall the usual price for a discounted S3 Condor was 150 greens, so no change there.

Personally I find the pay-to-win element quite offensive. Games are fun because players can pit their skills against an objective and against each other. With pay-to-win the player can gain an advantage simply by slipping GI a few bucks. No skill there.

It is interesting that on GIs webpage covering cheating they expressly ban the use of any technique that provides an advantage over other players. Ah, but if you simply give them some money - that's different.
Im assuming you meant S1 condor. Regardless, I still think that price is way too high for a mere 10% boost, but Im assuming youre paying more for the convenience.
I think the reason why I dont mind the pay to win objective is that I personally don't care what a person does to build their game. I don't condone cheating though, but even that I dont get upset about....you'll always find someone who manipulates and cheats the system. I feel a lot better that I played the game for the most part, and the pay to win is a source of income, which benefits the game's development.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
2) Focus on addressing as many bugs as possible. Fix all significant ones and address as many minor ones as possible. I'm still seeing airplanes collide on the runway from 7.0....that was from 2 years ago.

3) trim, yes. Like the animation that peels away each level of event progress. It's really annoying and unnecessary. There are lots more ... that's just one example. There are lots of animations around the reserve hangar that aren't necessary as well

And I like the idea of new levels, but yes. I will get through them fast with all the saved collections ... just like many others.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
3) trim, yes. Like the animation that peels away each level of event progress. It's really annoying and unnecessary. There are lots more ... that's just one example. There are lots of animations around the reserve hangar that aren't necessary as well

And I like the idea of new levels, but yes. I will get through them fast with all the saved collections ... just like many others.
The airplane mid flight can go...definitely not necessary except to take screenshots, which is not common. The aircraft purchase animation is also not necessary.
I do like viewing the planes in the hangar, as it gives an up close look to the aircraft aesthetics, which I am a fan of. With liveries now being a thing, the hangar is the perfect place to appreciate the beauty of it.

Top Bottom