Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No tree drops

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I have not had a tree drop in over 3,000 trees chopped down - I have chopped down 20x more trees than I have clicked on clouds. Most of the tree collection items has come from my building and not from the trees (I have only received 3 drops from trees in well over 10,000 chopped down). I only have been clicking on trees to compare tree drop with cloud drop and tree drops have been non-existent. While cloud drops have not been tremendous (I click on a lot of them), it is acceptable while tree drop rate is worthless.

Tree Cloud Drops.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
You are wasting your time with trees. Collect Paul Bunyan items with your adventure buildings. The cloud collections are quite doable. I have 57 collections as of now.

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
You are wasting your time with trees. Collect Paul Bunyan items with your adventure buildings. The cloud collections are quite doable. I have 57 collections as of now.
What are the adventure buildings you are referring to? I'd be very grateful for any list...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
What are the adventure buildings you are referring to? I'd be very grateful for any list...
When Duke Crocker's store shows up you can buy excavation maps. Each set of excavation maps allows you to find 5 additional map locations. Flying to those map locations will yield the adventure buildings. Adventure buildings give a collectable item every 24 hours.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/adventure-flights-strategy.14354/

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/updated-guide-to-destinations-that-require-maps.5927/

Top Bottom