Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS No road spaces

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm sure other people are experiencing this

There are spaces along the new 4 lane highway that don't allow roads to be built on them

no build spaces.png

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
I have seen that, but not as extensive as your picture is showing.
It also seemed that is dependent on where other entries are made - it seemed to move around if you moved your points of entry into your city
Maybe they don't want another full lane next to their road.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
1624707271935.png
1624707290910.png
1624707314127.png
1624707340076.png
1624707369357.png

It seems to be 2 units sideways from every road entry
I've tried the multiple permutations

{edit] it seems to work across the fact that there is ab building in the first square next to the road - in your image the red areas are between the gift shops [/edit]

Yes, that's right. It's not a mistake, but a feature, I asked the GI about it right after they introduced it.
We have made some changes in the road system since the latest update. That is why it is no longer possible to build roads on the territories you have indicated.
Please try relocating some of your buildings so they could be connected to roads.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes, that's right. It's not a mistake, but a feature, I asked the GI about it right after they introduced it.
We have made some changes in the road system since the latest update. That is why it is no longer possible to build roads on the territories you have indicated.
Please try relocating some of your buildings so they could be connected to roads.
That translates as "we created a bug that we don't feel like fixing right now so move your stuff around so we don't have to fix it".

The answer doesn't even make sense "Please try relocating some of your buildings so they could be connected to roads" My buildings ARE connected to roads and I'm trying to build more roads.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I have seen that, but not as extensive as your picture is showing.
It also seemed that is dependent on where other entries are made - it seemed to move around if you moved your points of entry into your city
Maybe they don't want another full lane next to their road.
This is probably why.

They probably can't program the cars to figure out how to drive if there are to many side roads or a parallel road next to it.

Moving things around doesn't resolve things for me. It seems like two spaces out of every 4 across the front edge of my city. I don't want to test it by removing existing roads though
You can remove them no issues. For each piece of road connecting to the highway you must give 2 pieces each side before you can connect another road to the highway. so You can just erase them all and create new ones wherever you want as long as you follow that rule.

What is this?
A roundabout with no exits? It’s probably easier to start with the top pic first. When GI took away many of the airside buildings along with 13 Condor level (lvl7??) runways, I was left with quite a bit of unused land. In random moments of boredom, I’ve used it as a blank canvas and filled it entirely with roads. Then I work backwards to see what silly designs can be made. The top image shows the chaos that takes place with the introduction of intersections and cars. The circle is simply 4 single pieces of road laid out in a square (2x2) with no other surrounding sections of road nearby. Other bored moments have resulted in using a road “negative” or anti-road method of writing my game name...

2BC3C09D-3C0F-4286-9012-217A1FA6EFB0.jpeg

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
A roundabout with no exits? It’s probably easier to start with the top pic first. When GI took away many of the airside buildings along with 13 Condor level (lvl7??) runways, I was left with quite a bit of unused land. In random moments of boredom, I’ve used it as a blank canvas and filled it entirely with roads. Then I work backwards to see what silly designs can be made. The top image shows the chaos that takes place with the introduction of intersections and cars. The circle is simply 4 single pieces of road laid out in a square (2x2) with no other surrounding sections of road nearby. Other bored moments have resulted in using a road “negative” or anti-road method of writing my game name...

View attachment 55309
To be more fun change Bob69Bob to Bob69boB :happy:

Top Bottom