Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

[NO LONGER NEEDED]Need 2 pilots for new alliance!

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
Hello @GAB,

As I would like to join my very first Alliance,
is your alliance level 1 or higher ?

To start off for me, level 1 would be great.

What would a task looks like ?
Pls keep in mind, I will need some instructions on how to deal with it. (your rules etc)

We are already neighbors.
TIA!

~ Renaldo,

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Hello @GAB,

As I would like to join my very first Alliance,
is your alliance level 1 or higher ?

To start off for me, level 1 would be great.

What would a task looks like ?
Pls keep in mind, I will need some instructions on how to deal with it. (your rules etc)

We are already neighbors.
TIA!

~ Renaldo,
Hey! We are level 1, this is our first week flying! :) the tasks are flying to a spesific location a number of times in a week, for example this week my easiest task was flying to malta 34 times!

As for rules, I dont really have any at this time. Just try to get 1 task done and if you’re not able to its okay, we are pretty casual still.

I will send you an invite you can find it in the neighbours tab in game! :)

EDIT: I will make a private alliance thread and invite to it, so if you have any other questions you can post there! :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03s3waxq
Username
Giana
(My Current Alliance Tasks)
✔️Pataya 25/25
Rome 6/41
Goa 30/113
Level 2 Alliance.

Hi how are you, My name is Giana and I'm looking to join a new alliance IMMEDIATELY! Just to give you an idea of what I'm dealing with...So far out of the 5 members, 2 of us are the only ones to have any flights. I started Airport City a month ago, and joined my current alliance the second week. Every week I complete at least 1 task, however it seems like I am the only one that participates, and now I'm starting to realize it's going nowhere. It was my fault, but I just joined a random alliance, so I have no way to communicate with the other members. I SHOULD have found an alliance on here first I hope we can talk soon about me joinging your alliance. I hope to join another one so I can transition into next weeks tasks. Thank You!

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
(My Current Alliance Tasks)
✔️Pataya 25/25
Rome 6/41
Goa 30/113
Level 2 Alliance.

Hi how are you, My name is Giana and I'm looking to join a new alliance IMMEDIATELY! Just to give you an idea of what I'm dealing with...So far out of the 5 members, 2 of us are the only ones to have any flights. I started Airport City a month ago, and joined my current alliance the second week. Every week I complete at least 1 task, however it seems like I am the only one that participates, and now I'm starting to realize it's going nowhere. It was my fault, but I just joined a random alliance, so I have no way to communicate with the other members. I SHOULD have found an alliance on here first I hope we can talk soon about me joinging your alliance. I hope to join another one so I can transition into next weeks tasks. Thank You!
Hey there! I’ll send you a neighbour request and invite to the alliance when you accept. I will also add tou to a private thread here on the forum for alliance communication! :)

Top Bottom