Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No Friend Code (Windows 8)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wz5mmo4
Username
TheLoneWolf
Well it seems I cant even post my friend code as I don't have one or isn't displayed on Windows 8.1

2akn14l.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
IThink GI servers have problems reading other posts... I would say... Wait a few days until the other problems are also solved....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Well it seems I cant even post my friend code as I don't have one or isn't displayed on Windows 8.1

This is just 1 of several bugs affecting Win8 at the moment, starting around 4 hours ago. The known ones, confirmed by Win8 users are:

1. Your friend code thing is gone.
2. You can send gifts, but no one receives them.
3. You can't buy extra greenies or coins. A pop-up tells you that you have no internet connection, although you obviously do if you are participating in this forum. (This one, as I earlier predicted, is possibly fixed now. It was costing them money. :D )
4. You can't visit neighbours cities. Tells you their game is an out-of-date version.

Last time I really played (correction - TRIED to) was about 12 hours ago. So there may be more bugs found since then, or they may all be fixed now. Dunno. But these were the ones occuring then.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wz5mmo4
Username
TheLoneWolf
Thanks for the replies guys... Its nice to know they are working on them. I will plug away at the game in the meantime lol lol.

It just appeared by magic lol wz5mmo4

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
My game seems to have finally fixed itself. Others who were afflicted are reporting most, if not all, is well also. Other than 20 lost gifts & 1 day of lost neighbour visits, the only other tragedy suffered from the bug, as best I can tell, is that the "fix" canceled out a Business Class Ticket which I had been using for only 30 minutes. So I had to spend 2 Greenies to start up the bonus again.

Top Bottom