Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android No freebies

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Logged in today only to find no daily freebies. Don't know what's going on, but it seems there's a new bug every day.
Between this and the flights not counting, it sounds like you have a connection issue.
Are you using WiFi on a dual frequency router? Sometimes android devices keep switching between 2.4GHz and 5 GHz, which causes momentary blackouts, but this could be the route of your issue. If it is, there is an easy fix... switch off one of the frequencies.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Between this and the flights not counting, it sounds like you have a connection issue.
Are you using WiFi on a dual frequency router? Sometimes android devices keep switching between 2.4GHz and 5 GHz, which causes momentary blackouts, but this could be the route of your issue. If it is, there is an easy fix... switch off one of the frequencies.
I also had an issue similar to this on Android and drove me nuts for a month. I finally figured out there is a setting on my tablet to "keep wifi turned on when display is off" and I had no clue it was even there.

D

Deleted member 9675

I've had to reset the game app in windows more than once to get videos to work.
The downside/risk is it may not remember to give option to use local or cloud version, and the least problem is you lose favorites lists

Top Bottom