Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Next steps

looking for recommendations/opinions. I’m on CT11 (next one is 4 mil), I’m on terminal 6 (next one is 360k), I’m on town hall 6 (next one is 540k) - but I am only using 882/1630.

What to buy next??? All greenies go to land expansion during 50% off sales.

I also have runways 7 and 9 coating 210k and 540k respectively for next ones.

Currently flying a fleet of 12 hawks working on 3 starting alliance destinations. Able to do between 40-60k pax.

Currently flying a fleet of 12 hawks working on 3 starting alliance destinations. Able to do between 40-60k pax.

Feel free to check out my city. All comments welcome.

To me, having only one type of aircraft is a bit of a limitation... But again, there's a million different ways of playing this game
I think you need to expand your city, you don't have that many passengers buildings. That will be a limitation when you move on to larger planes. MEanwhile, as expanding is so pricey, you could upgrade your terminal. I DK how many passengers you have besides the 660 baseline of T6. But you'll definitely need more to feed the larger planes.

To me, having only one type of aircraft is a bit of a limitation... But again, there's a million different ways of playing this game
I think you need to expand your city, you don't have that many passengers buildings. That will be a limitation when you move on to larger planes. MEanwhile, as expanding is so pricey, you could upgrade your terminal. I DK how many passengers you have besides the 660 baseline of T6. But you'll definitely need more to feed the larger planes.

Interesting about the one type of aircraft. I'm trying to 3 star all flights from the smallest plane type up. I'm up to hawks and it seemed good to have all one plane so I can max out flights to clear up all flight locations. Once I finish all alliance hawk flights I'll move up to a fleet of raven. Right now I can send the entire fleet at a time and send it a second time using extra fuel. I do see how quickly I will need more pax and buildings to produce them as I get to the bigger planes. I currently purchase a new square every time I get 10 greenies and there is a sale. I exclusively use the greenies to expand. I am exploring next best buildings to put down for pax generation. Due to all the event award and other buildings I have plenty of room population wise. I currently can store up to 1168 passengers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I don't think it will be sustainable to keep moving up in airplanes all at once. Sending out 12 hawks requieres 960 passengers, which is still ok. Sending out 12 ravens requires double (1920) which is already a challenge for a city of your size. Let alone upgrading even further to larger planes (12 eagles is 3360, etc). Imho, I think it would be better to move up gradually, e.g. 8 hawks + 4 ravens or something similar and slowly upgrading your city (in all its facets) to accomodate for larger planes.

Last edited:
I don't think it will be sustainable to keep moving up in airplanes all at once. Sending out 12 hawks requieres 960 passengers, which is still ok. Sending out 12 ravens requires double (1920) which is already a challenge for a city of your size. Let alone upgrading even further to larger planes (12 eagles is 3360, etc). Imho, I think it would be better to move up gradually, e.g. 8 hawks + 4 ravens or something similar and slowly upgrading your city (in all its facets) to accomodate for larger planes.

Good suggestions and I've been thinking about this now. It's either staggered flying, let's say 6 and 6, or mixing up the fleet. For the most part I've 3 starred everything in events, space destinations, maps, and normal destinations through hawks (currently working on these - about a couple thousand flights left). I believe my city is very efficient but I am guessing my need for pax generation will increase the next 2 plane levels. I can store 1168 currently and generate another 2k+ from the buildings. Fuel is tough as always though (can store 250) - yes, like everyone, I am not spending 1000 greenies ever. EVER! (I know someone like bob69 or Madge will show me this thread if I ever do upgrade for 1000 greenies!).

I think I am going to fill my latest and upcoming expansions with 4-8 hour buildings as that is the flight time for my current and upcoming destinations which will hopefully optimize and use efficiently my resources.

Short term - finish earning 4 mil for CT12, then stand 13, then terminal to store more pax.
Long term - expand, expand, expand

I will start looking at (searching the forum) if I can afford and can implement that (not sure of this terminology) visa's, police stations, whatever it is that auto collects items......

You know you can move building in and out as required too?

Yes, all of my house of disturbance are in non-road squares and I use the six of them moving them into the magic sqaure to collect as needed. Same with Asylum. That's about all the insanity I can take so the rest of the buildings surrounding the square are just clicked where they are.....

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
One other thing to note, you don’t need coin generating buildings on the most part, but there is no point getting rid until you need constant higher passenger output (Frequent map flying with bigger planes). 1 Visa Centre can be a life changer for this for a relatively small outlay (20 gold, 200?silver). In my opinion, gold tokens are for these and reserve hangar. I don’t see a point in spending on S1/S2 planes as S3 are better, and free. But it depends on your goals. If/when you start doing adventure flights you should be able to pick up visa centres pretty quick.

One other thing to note, you don’t need coin generating buildings on the most part, but there is no point getting rid until you need constant higher passenger output (Frequent map flying with bigger planes). 1 Visa Centre can be a life changer for this for a relatively small outlay (20 gold, 200?silver). In my opinion, gold tokens are for these and reserve hangar. I don’t see a point in spending on S1/S2 planes as S3 are better, and free. But it depends on your goals. If/when you start doing adventure flights you should be able to pick up visa centres pretty quick.

I am definitely interested in this. I am working on adventure maps. I have all of the Aztec Pyramids and am working on both the Colosseum and Stonehedge when I have extra bandwidth. I am not purchasing any S1/S2 and will wait for obtaining S3 planes.

If i's only (only?) 20g/200silver for Visa Centre I'd be interested in doing this especially if it will help in coins. I have half of my city producing coins around the Game Centre's and the other half of my city producing pax surrounding the magic square and cloud castle.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I am definitely interested in this. I am working on adventure maps. I have all of the Aztec Pyramids and am working on both the Colosseum and Stonehedge when I have extra bandwidth. I am not purchasing any S1/S2 and will wait for obtaining S3 planes.

If i's only (only?) 20g/200silver for Visa Centre I'd be interested in doing this especially if it will help in coins. I have half of my city producing coins around the Game Centre's and the other half of my city producing pax surrounding the magic square and cloud castle.
20/400 - I’ve just checked. Having seen your city, I suspect you are close to affording one, if not already in budget?

20/400 - I’ve just checked. Having seen your city, I suspect you are close to affording one, if not already in budget?

I have not spent gold or silver on anything ever that I can remember. Was only saving for the elusive never to be seen again CBM. So I currently have 142g and 6563s burning a hole in my proverbial pocket.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have not spent gold or silver on anything ever that I can remember. Was only saving for the elusive never to be seen again CBM. So I currently have 142g and 6563s burning a hole in my proverbial pocket.
Your call - I cant see them coming back. I’m not one saving for them - quite frankly if they did, I’d probably just fork the £100 for 200 gold tokens. Cheaper in the long run. (Easy to say when you have 2 C’s, but an M is significantly cheaper in terms of token per green).

Device
  1. Android
looking for recommendations/opinions. I’m on CT11 (next one is 4 mil), I’m on terminal 6 (next one is 360k), I’m on town hall 6 (next one is 540k) - but I am only using 882/1630.

What to buy next??? All greenies go to land expansion during 50% off sales.

Feel free to check out my city. All comments welcome.

Don't forget about the Repair Base!

Top Bottom