Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Newer Player looking for Alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b9adqy
Username
shuberty
Hi I'm a newer player and I'm new to the forum. I am looking for an alliance, please see my signature for more information about where I'm at in the game. Thanks, Sheree

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ayez4m
Username
Raptor_9_99
Hey shuberty,

are you still looking and do you think you play this game for a while? 2 Weeks ago i took in a newbie and after two weeks - puff - gone without dropping out of the alliance...
If both answers are yes and you want to fulfill at least one alliance task per week - join us at SG-1 RAPTOR ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b9adqy
Username
shuberty
I have been playing since May but moved in July so it was crazy for away I really like this game, I recently joined the forum after I got moved 1 alliance task per wk should be no problem

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ayez4m
Username
Raptor_9_99
Hey shuberty, sorry but i have to let you know that this is not what i have expected. We would need a lot more flights every day from you so i think it's better for you to wait a while longer before you join. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Good luck and take care!

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
I have been playing since May but moved in July so it was crazy for away I really like this game, I recently joined the forum after I got moved 1 alliance task per wk should be no problem
Hey just sent you a neighbour request, our alliance is full at the moment but if a spot opens up I can let you know. Steve

Top Bottom