Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW YEAR'S RED LAUNCH

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thanks for inviting me @SactoDave I join the last one, but am late to viewing the thread. Has the next one opened. I wasn't sure since I saw a few mention taking a break.
Welcome fellow Alliance member!!! Can't wait to see how we do this week. We have to kick some butt against the MiRoSaGo Alliance! (That's Rocky, Mike and Sacto's group).... Watch out MiRoSaGo.... Pink Pilots are coming after you!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Welcome fellow Alliance member!!! Can't wait to see how we do this week. We have to kick some butt against the MiRoSaGo Alliance! (That's Rocky, Mike and Sacto's group).... Watch out MiRoSaGo.... Pink Pilots are coming after you!
Hey the Pink Pilots, we will be there and if you can top us, go ahead and we will be happy for you but...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
I clicked on it too late. If I don't start my own, when the next one starts, will I it show up to join or do I have to start my own?

Top Bottom