Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - The Phantom Menace

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
yea i ran out of spyglasses a while ago, been struggling to get Bali crests though as I always like to have some for situations like this! Would be interested to know if you see drop rates decline from friends research labs or from observatory flights, cheers

Just finished visit my 12 neighbours. Only drop from research labs, it's a good drop rate, but only get 1 collection: 2-4-5 (your airport)-0-3-0-1-6-3-2-5-2. From the flights is worse, 1 item from 1 flight of every 5. Good night, going to sleep.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Just finished visit my 12 neighbours. Only drop from research labs, it's a good drop rate, but only get 1 collection: 2-4-5 (your airport)-0-3-0-1-6-3-2-5-2. From the flights is worse, 1 item from 1 flight of every 5. Good night, going to sleep.
Ok thanks for the update, does sound like it might have dropped off a bit so might delay my launch so I can get some more collections from observatories, thanks again.

Ok thanks for the update, does sound like it might have dropped off a bit so might delay my launch so I can get some more collections from observatories, thanks again.

It looked like the drop rate from flights to North Observatory and South Obervatory reduced dramatically as soon as the last task of launching the Prometheus spaceship shows up, so even you do not launch the drop rate already went south. If you want to stop and get more collection items from the flights, you need to stop at the task before the last launch task.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
It looked like the drop rate from flights to North Observatory and South Obervatory reduced dramatically as soon as the last task of launching the Prometheus spaceship shows up, so even you do not launch the drop rate already went south. If you want to stop and get more collection items from the flights, you need to stop at the task before the last launch task.
Oh right ok, tbh I've been sending all my planes to Nice and Canary Islands for SLCs so haven't been to either for ages, maybe holding my launch off won't make a difference then!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Long air canillas are the Big Brother items still listed as 'seldom' on the North/South Ob. destinations once you have completed the mission?

lister0f5meg my plan was send the flights to Canary Islands/Nice until I got 3 SLC (which I now have) and then send flights to North/South Obs. to stock up on BB collections. I'm happy to buy the final SLC come the weekend with the weekend code if my final departures on Friday night dont bring the last SLC come Saturday morning.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Long air canillas are the Big Brother items still listed as 'seldom' on the North/South Ob. destinations once you have completed the mission?

lister0f5meg my plan was send the flights to Canary Islands/Nice until I got 3 SLC (which I now have) and then send flights to North/South Obs. to stock up on BB collections. I'm happy to buy the final SLC come the weekend with the weekend code if my final departures on Friday night dont bring the last SLC come Saturday morning.

Hi. Yes, Big Brother items still listed as seldom

Stabekk: I haven't completed the mission, I was on the last task of launching the level 2 rocket and accidentally started a lauch of the level 1 rocket yetersday, so still waiting for the lander to come back. I was also thinking to leave the last launch task and try to get some more collection items from the North and South Obervatory assuming the drop rate would greatly decrease after completing the misison. Then I found out the drop rate already went bad as soon as you reach the last task :( , I mentioned that in my last post above, I guess I wiill go ahead complete the mission tomorrow when the lander for level 1 rocket comes back :unsure: . So... I would suggest you do not complete the MCC2 until one and half days left if you want to collect more items from North and South Obervatory.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Destination Tunguska disappeared on me right after I got the laser cannon. Anyone else had the same experience or am I missing something?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Destination Tunguska disappeared on me right after I got the laser cannon. Anyone else had the same experience or am I missing something?
Yes, it was same in my case. It looks that this destination is only part of mission, so that's is normal. I had two or three flights only...

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks sgabor. So are the North & South Observatory destinations going to be permanent and won't disappear. I'm guessing they have to stay because they drop items for the Prometheus launch?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username

Think I'd rather try and save green and just keep flying to Canary Island and Nice, especially after what Long said about the drop rates falling at this stage anyway

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
diwata, mi first prometheus has landed and both observatory flights remain, I'm flying them without problems.
Kind of disappointing they put that one flight/location in there for only 1 flight....I can't even remember what it was now..started with a "T".

OH well, glad we get to keep the Observatory flights!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Despite the drop rate being 'often' for the flight to Turg....etc, it took me five flights to get it. I'm now on my fifth flight to Washington D.C. to get that item, and it too says 'often'. Is anyone else experiencing this kind of drop rate? NB. I did complete the Space 2 launch before trying for these items, and yes they still said 'often'.
In the end it actually took 8 or 9 flights to Washington D.C. To obtain the item, together with at least 4 flights to the Turkish Coast to get the necessary flight item.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Kind of disappointing they put that one flight/location in there for only 1 flight....I can't even remember what it was now..started with a "T".

OH well, glad we get to keep the Observatory flights!

I think you were talking about Tunguska. Yea, it disappeared on me right after I got the item.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So are the North & South Observatory destinations going to be permanent and won't disappear. I'm guessing they have to stay because they drop items for the Prometheus launch?
Yes, true. I hoped for one destination more, but even those two are not so bad... ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Despite the drop rate being 'often' for the flight to Turg....etc, it took me five flights to get it. I'm now on my fifth flight to Washington D.C. to get that item, and it too says 'often'. Is anyone else experiencing this kind of drop rate? NB. I did complete the Space 2 launch before trying for these items, and yes they still said 'often'.
ha ha 4 more flights to Turg...etc and they gave me a star. it took me 16 flights, so you're ok.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
It took me 12 flights and I wondered if I would actually get a star from it.
Also note I have noticed that Zero Gravity Lunch collection can now only be finished from visiting your Training Centre or you neighbours buildings, not from flights(n)

Top Bottom